*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gas station
  2. The beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851980-The-girl-on-the-toilet/cid/1309797-Gas-station
by mm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1851980
In this story you go into the bathroom to be stopped by a woman. (Its better then that)
This choice: Gas station  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Gas station

    by: Unknown
You bolt into a bathroom in the gas station, not noticing the sigh reading "Women" on the door. Upon entering the restroom, you enter the green stall nearest the door. After entering the stall, you unzip your jeans to releave yourself (but you forget to latch the stall door). After flushing the toilet, you take aa look around the stall. It has the normal scribblings on the wall, the toilet, and the like. One thing is out of place, however.
On top of the toilet tank, there's an unopened soda can. It's green on the outside, similar to sprite, but it's from a different country and you can't read the title nor the caption under the bold yellow letters. You decide to...

You have the following choices:

1. Drink it

2. Reader's Choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
mm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851980-The-girl-on-the-toilet/cid/1309797-Gas-station