*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Call your friend
  2. Being Fired Sucks...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852941-Natalies-Bakery-Experience/cid/1293039-Call-your-friend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1852941
Fired from her job, bubbly Natalie pockets some extra pounds...
This choice: Call your friend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Call your friend

    by: eva-dork
Natalie struggled to reach into her pant's pocket, growing more and more aware just how tight her jeans were getting. Maybe it was a good thing she had been fired. She might be able to burn off some of the flab building up on her middle. She grabbed hold of a little bit of meat in her spare hand. She had gotten chubby. That was undeniable...

Finally, she withdrew her phone, and dialed her friend, Sabrina. She knew that girl had just arrived back from Baltimore. She had spent a long amount of time there with relatives who had visited from France--or was it Italy? Either way, it was from some foreign place, so she seldom had time to see these people. She had been gone for about a month, maybe more, so now that she was back, Natalie was going to pay her friend a visit!

"Hey, Sabrina? How's it going?" Natalie asked, excitedly when Sabrina finally picked up the phone. It sounded like there was a weird crunching sound on the other end of the line.

"Sorry. Just was chewing," Sabrina's lower, but not necessarily huskier, voice replied, "It's been weird back here. I haven't seen anyone I know, though."

"Yeah, it's been slow. Look, do you wanna hang out?"

"Don't you have work."

"About that..."

"Fired?"

"Yup."

"Don't worry. Happens to the best of us. Look, you can come by, I just wanna tell you something first..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 eva-dork (UN: dagameselite1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
eva-dork has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852941-Natalies-Bakery-Experience/cid/1293039-Call-your-friend