*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Soaked In the School Hallway
  2. Abducted
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854084-Abducted-and-diapered/cid/1349834-Soaked-In-the-School-Hallway
by Kyoko
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1854084
You are abducted by the CIA and put in a strange location with a diaper on.
This choice: You are back inside of your school with a wet skirt and a very angry mother  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Soaked In the School Hallway

    by: Antmandarin
All of a sudden, you open your eyes, and realize you are standing in the school hall-somehow, it's normal school hours again, the halls are crowded with your classmates-and you're still soaking wet! Everyone points and laughs, and a few wrinkle their noses and scowl at you, while your soaking wet panties drip to the floor. You turn deep red in the face. So sharp is your embarrassment, that your eyes begin to water. It gets even WORSE, though!

For, after wiping your eyes, you are able to see your mother coming down the hall, towards you!

"*GASP!* Young lady! Your teacher phones me to come and see her about your failing grades, and when I come to school, I find you standing in the hall, WETTING yourself, like a naughty little CHILD! Well, that DOES it, Baby girl! I see Mommy doesn't need to wait to get home to punish you!"

With that, she grabs your ear and starts carrying you down the hall by it, causing the already amused crowd to roar with laughter. They follow you both through the school, as your mother sits down on a bench, and pulls you across her lap.

"Mommy no-PLEASE!" You yell, struggling to get away, but she has you held fast on her lap.

"You hush, right now, young lady! You know what you've got coming!" she says, as she lifts your skirt. Thankfully, she leaves your soaking wet panties on, "Now Mommy's gonna GIVE you something to scream about!"

And then, the spanking commences, the fact that your bottom is wet with urine amplifies the pain, and you soon begin yelling out in pain, while all around you, the other students laugh their heads off at your predicament. After several spankings, you are crying like a baby, and your butt is burning like fire. After a few more moments, she finally gets up, and pulls you by the arm, still crying, through the school, and out to her car. Once in the car, she orders you to remove your soaking wet panties.

"But MOM!" You say between tears

"HUSH, Young lady! Unless you want another spanking. Your panties are SOAKED, and little girls don't get to be shy! Just be glad I waited until we got to the car. Now do as Mommy says!"

Not wanting another spanking, you pull off your pea-stained panties, and sit there, now naked beneath your skirt, still crying. As she drives through an unfamiliar area, you say.

"Mom, where are we going?" You ask, amidst tears.

She immediately turns around and shoves a handkerchief in your mouth, gagging you to silence.

"Hush, Baby girl! Now, don't you worry. Just let Mommy explain..."

You have the following choices:

1. Taken to "Your New Nanny"

2. Taken to "Adult Day Care"

*Noteb*
3. Taken Home, to be Diapered

4. "This is a Psychological Experiment"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Antmandarin (UN: harthos56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kyoko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854084-Abducted-and-diapered/cid/1349834-Soaked-In-the-School-Hallway