*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Abducted
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854084-Abducted-and-diapered/cid/1292382-Abducted
by Kyoko
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1854084
You are abducted by the CIA and put in a strange location with a diaper on.
Chapter #1

Abducted

    by: Kyoko
The school day is almost over. Just 5 more minutes until you can go home and enjoy the weekend. You spend the remainder of your algebra class chatting with your friend Sam. The teacher has learned better than to try and keep you two quiet. It's more trouble than it's worth. With two minutes of class remaining, the teacher announces that she'll be handing back the tests for earlier in the week. You and your friend cease talking at the same time. Both of you know that you did really bad on the tests. But the difference is that a bad grade by Sam's standards is a C-, while a bad grade by your standards is an F. Your paper gets handed back to you and of course, it has "See me after class" written on it. This is probably because on the questions you didn't know, you drew offensive pictures as answers. The bell rings and everyone except you leaves.

After a loooooong speech, the teacher finally let's you off of the hook.

"What time is it?" You ask yourself. You take out your cell phone but the power is out, so you just look at one of the many clocks inside of the school. It's too late, your bus has already left by now. Unfortunately, this means that you will have to walk three miles to get home. Disgruntled, you leave the school and begin to make your way back home. About a third of the way through your walk, the hairs on your neck begin to stand. Something is setting off your woman's intuition. Before you can check to see what it is, a sack is tossed over your head. You let out a scream as you are dragged into what you can only guess is some sort of vehicle.

"Help, help!!!" you plea as a door is shut behind you. You're strapped into some kind of odd seat. It almost feels like a toddler's car seat. You are driven for what feels like forever. You try to struggle but it has no effect, so you just silently sob. After a while, Some one takes you out of the vehicle and places you into something else. It sound's like some sort of helicopter. After a long time, you are taken out of the second vehicle and placed into some kind of room.

Finally being alone, you are able to take off the sack. You find yourself in an all white room with no visible doors.

"Where am I". you shout at the room. A male's voice responds to your cries.

"Don't worry, this room is only temporary, and Kim, we will be seeing you real soon.". The voice stops and never talks again. No matter how many times you scream, you don't get another reply. You can only cry.

After what seems like 10 hours, you begin to become hungry and have to go pee really badly. You cross your legs in an attempt to keep from pissing yourself. About another hour later you are almost beyond the breaking point.

"Why did this have too happen to me?" You whine. "I don't want to be hear. I don't want to stay in this room. And I definitely don't want to have an accident.".

15 more minutes pass until you finally lose control of your bladder. The pee starts to dribble but quickly begins to gush out. The pee soaks your panties and it quickly overflows and gets your skirt wet.

You start bawling again. Being trapped here is one thing, but wetting yourself is far worse. You do nothing to try and stop the wetting. Soon you are sitting inside of a pool of piss. You cry for a little bit longer and eventually lie down. You're too sad to stay awake any longer. You doze off while still wearing your soaked garments.

When you awaken...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kyoko (UN: jadude14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kyoko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854084-Abducted-and-diapered/cid/1292382-Abducted