*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854769-Tea-Gardeners-mini-gts-adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #1854769
Tea gets bigger a bit fatter but definitely sexier and gets some fun time with Yugi

Tea gets bigger a bit fatter but definitely sexier and gets some fun time with Yugi

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
It was a whole year since Yugi let Atem the spirit of the puzzle that he found into the spirit world. Having trouble with Joey and Tristan Tea felt lonely sine Yugi had a lot of crap to deal with but one day she notices a strange card like no other. It was a spell card but this card grants wishes limitless and she simply invites Yugi to her house which is owned by her (since her parents were not mentioned at all she would have to live alone) She uses the card which will be known as the wishing fairy throughout the story so when you add be sure to make it Wishing fairy it will do anything she wants but the story is suppose to go with her changing her body to make it sexier and to play around with Yugi. Oh and she can use the card to bring the dark magician girl to life and her own personalty but just use the dark magician girl. She can even brainwash Yugi or change him.
Rules
Just Tea and Yugi and Dark magician girl
no one dies but if that if so please have tea use the wishing fairy to bring it back
If you turn Tea into a shemale as same with dark magician girl just go that far please.
Nothing gay
You can turn Yugi into a girl if wanted or anything else
Tea is allowed to do anything sexual with Yugi anyway
Have fun
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854769-Tea-Gardeners-mini-gts-adventure