*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big Tea and little Yugi
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854769-Tea-Gardeners-mini-gts-adventure/cid/1294421-Big-Tea-and-little-Yugi
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #1854769
Tea gets bigger a bit fatter but definitely sexier and gets some fun time with Yugi
Chapter #1

Big Tea and little Yugi

    by: lightning72
Tea was very lonely in her house which is big enough for three whole people and was so lonely that she began going a tiny bit crazy but got back together. Yugi had a lot of shit to go through since he was the king of games but is coming back tomorrow.
Tea: I'm so glad Yugi is coming back tomorrow I'm glad I got the dark magician girl card from him to remember him. I probably go get my mail now.
Tea see's only one envelope that seems to contain a card in it.
Tea: Oh a card The wishing fairy get a wish granted whenever and whatever you want. That is impossible if this works I'd say something like I wish my breasts were much bigger.
Then the card glowed a small bit then it happened Tea's breasts snapped her bra the very second.
Tea: That was weird hmmmm? well I kinda wish my butt was bigger to like a bit bigger than Yugi even.
Then her panties just ripped and her ass was so huge that Yugi could actually fit in there and the same thing with her breasts.
Tea: this card really works hmm. Well my body height will need to some changing to and the house too. I wish for this house to move somewhere else private but not too far away from here then for it to grow and my body height to grow too.
Then the card worked as she wanted too.
Tea: Oh my god I'm so tall Yugi will have a hard time since now he will have to struggle with getting to my knee height. Hmm let's fancy up the house a bit
...25 hours later...
Tea was all up in a black dress just waiting for Yugi to ring the bell.
(Door Bell)
Tea: Come in.
Yugi walks in very surprised especially with Tea
Yugi: Hey Tea h-how are things?
Tea: Aw come on Yugi at least give me a hug or at least a kiss.
Yugi walked to Tea as if she was a very powerful magnet and he was the only piece of metal for miles.
Tea: Aww you're not even up to me knee and my breasts are big enough to hold you let's try.
Tea then gently grabbed him and put him between her gigantic breasts and it worked Yugi was set firmly in his friends breasts.
Tea: Comfy? Now time for a kiss.
Tea then started kissing Yugi so much that he started to blush.
Tea: OK Yugi you are most likely confused.
Yugi: Yes I thought you looked great before now but now I kinda wish I could spend every second of my life with you.
Tea: Thanks Yugi but you see I got this card called the wishing fairy it grants me any wish I want.
Yugi: Can I try it for a sec?
Tea: Sure just don't do anything bad.
Yugi: I wish I can live with Tea.
Nothing happened.
Yugi: You sure this works.
Tea: Aw let me try. I wish Yugi can live with me forever.
Then it glowed again and all of Yugi's stuff comes out of nowhere.
Tea: Looks like only I can use it. Alright it is time for some fun.
Yugi: What type of fu- (grabbed by Tea and gets stripped by Tea.
Tea: Here you can ride my breasts to my room.
In the room.
Tea: Alright time for some real fun.
Then Tea uses the card to

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Change her self

2. Change Yugi

3. Brings the dark magician girl to life

*Noteb*
4. Change the room

*Noteb*
5. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lightning72 (UN: lightning06 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lightning72 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854769-Tea-Gardeners-mini-gts-adventure/cid/1294421-Big-Tea-and-little-Yugi