*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your college.
  2. 20
  3. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854783-Most-Humiliating-Day-Male-Addition/cid/1841344-Your-college
by Twiga
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1854783
You are a man, about to have a the most humiliating day ever!
This choice: Your college.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your college.

    by: Arturo
You assist to Farwett High School at the begin of a new day. The first classes, as the same, are Math and Biology. In the last one, today the class starts a new experiment, and you're paired with the school's bully, who needs an A to pass the class. He threatens you that if he doesn't pass the class, he will make your school life miserable. To your bad luck, in the first attempt to make the experiment, you failed in the mixing of subtances, and that's make the combination créate a little explotion. The bully takes this like you want that him fail to pass the class, so he swear that he will make you pay.
After that class, you had gym. The day is so hot that you sweat like a beast. After the class, you, unlike the rest of your mates at the class, go directly to the showers. You get naked, lock your clothes in your locker and shower yourself. After the shower, you try to grab a towel to dry yourself off, but you don't find any towel, so you go to your locker, but you find that the locker is open and all your clothes are missing.
Suddenly, the bully appears in the locker room and said to you:
"I hide your clothes in the school, you can try find it, while you show your birthday suit to all school, or you just could go home covering your privates. Or you just could try to find something in the corridors to cover your nakedness. No matter how, everyone will see you naked, hahahahahha".

What do you do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Arturo (UN: artur57 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Twiga has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854783-Most-Humiliating-Day-Male-Addition/cid/1841344-Your-college