*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854795-The-Feastings-of-Robert
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1854795
A boy who has a unique ability, either must learn to control it or it will control him.

A boy who has a unique ability, either must learn to control it or it will control him.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Firstly: this story is for ADULTS ONLY. Only add, or read if you are above the age required in your state to view obscenity.
It also mostly about:
-VORE
-HYPER PENIS'
-COCK VORE

This story is based off of an ADULT graphic novel by the artist Graphite called "Bobbing for Tommy" and "Rescuing Tommy" (both here, ADULT CONTENT http://aryion.com/g4/view/183468). I do have his permission to start this, and I also have info and some things that he would like in this story. Please keep to his wishes, stay within his likings, and plz read both stories if you'd like to bring in Tommy again.

Now real stuff.
The story revolves around a boy named Robert. He is a 17 year old boy who is about 6"1 ft tall, thick black hair, a nice build but not much (go look if your that interested :D). He lives in a nice house in the suburbs of a major city, with a hot-tub that he often invites others over to. His family family has a unique gene which allows them to consume very large objects whole; it can be addicting, but his parents have been training him to control his cravings.

Not all that Robert craves goes into his mouth... Robert has a penis that reaches 19 inches (1/2 a meter) down his leg with a 6 inch (15 CM) girth when soft, and his testicles are the size of baseballs. When he gets hard it grows above his head to around 12 ft (3.5 M) with a girth of nearly 5 ft (1.5 M) and his testicles became as heavy and as big as boulders as big as a person sitting in a ball. Sometimes when his lust combines with his hunger, he'll consume through his appendage and they sometimes digest into his spunk which is in enormous quantities.

His cravings cause him to sometimes loose control of his urges and consume others. It matters not who it is, so long as he consumes them. Be it boy, girl, man, or woman. Another "benefit" of his genes makes his spunk a sort of aphrodisiac, causing all who use their senses to fall into lust and want more and to be closer to it. The scent from this, has caused some of the neighborhood to often seek out the wonderful feeling and some find it and know of his gift.


What is allowed:
Directly from e-mail: "Group vore, unwilling vore, voyeuristic (peeping tom) elements, post vore. A little bit of everything. LOL"
You can make and kill certain people, but nothing too gruesome and keep Robert alive.
You can consume the person, digest, regurgitate, they can escape, or they turn into cum.
You can have them be crushed under his member as well.
Can eat girls, but I would prefer some boy/boy action ;)
Weight gain from vore is debatable. I think it would be ok, but it cannot stay. Perhaps if he does, it passes overnight.
You can keep making Robert's "member" get bigger as well. EX: he eats someone with his cock and the person's mass joins with Roberts cock and get's bigger, but KEEP HIM MOBILE; in the sense, he cannot be permanently immobile but he can consume so many that he cannot move for a while.
*MORE THAN ONE PARAGRAPH, and no one choices either
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854795-The-Feastings-of-Robert