*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Robert Awakens
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854795-The-Feastings-of-Robert/cid/1294413-Robert-Awakens
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1854795
A boy who has a unique ability, either must learn to control it or it will control him.
Chapter #1

Robert Awakens

    by: Shintari
Robert awoke in his bedroom. The head of his penis could be seen from the outside of the blanket. It was still swollen from the speed of Skyboy's escape with Tommy from the night before. He rose out of bed with a yawn and walked over to the window which viewed the hot tub. "Man... why would mom and dad want to keep me from something as awesome as that." his spunk was everywhere. It was on the side of the house, windows, the ground and the hot tub looked like it was full of nothing but his seed. "He was almost mine too..." he said, reminiscing about Tommy.

Robert decided to continue on through the day. He showered, put on some shorts and went outside. It was a lovely summer day. It was warm, the sky was clear, the wind was refreshing, and the lingering scent of sex still was in the air. He took a deep breath, and then started to clean up the area. He attached a spray nozzle to the hose and washed down the house, and the patio. The hot tub was a little more tricky. He drained it, washed it out, cleaned the filter and refilled it. By the time he was finished, it was nearly noon. "Ah, lunchtime!"

He went into his house and prepared a sandwich for his lunch. He put a corner into his mouth, and continued to put it in his mouth until he had the whole sandwich in, and swallowed it whole. "Well, I suppose it does save time, but it's no fun just eating food," he grunted, "Mom and Dad say I shouldn't, that if I go around getting people then there would be investigations, and stuff. I don't care! It feels sooooo good!" the thought and energy he felt sent a surge of pleasure through him and his cock shuddered a bit. He grabbed a handful of it, overflowing it, and said "soon...". He had wrapped it up in the special way his dad had taught him when he was a kid so that it didn't look like he had an anaconda in his pants and still feel comfortable.

He put on a tank-top and watched TV for a bit. After going through a lot of channels and finding nothing, he was bored. "Augh! My parents are gone for the week and all I can do is just sit around!" he shouted, "I need to do something! Anything!" He got up and went to his front window and gazed outside. "I need to get out. Go do something. But what?" While looking outside he saw a bunch of the neighborhood kids running around with their friends. All of them looked like they had somewhere to go. Some were dressed nice and were packing into a car, perhaps going to the mall. Some others were rushing down the street holding towels and in bathing suits, clearly going to the pool. Some others were going down the street with kite's, probably to the local park. Some guys in tank tops were walking down the street with some good looking arms, probably going to the gym.

"I guess I should get out somewhere too. Maybe I can get someone to... sate my hunger." He looked down and rubbed his groin and smooth stomach. "I think I'll..."

You have the following choices:

1. go to the mall."

2. go to the pool."

*Noteb*
3. go to the park."

*Noteb*
4. go to the gym."

5. just stay home actaully."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shintari (UN: tophatguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shintari has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854795-The-Feastings-of-Robert/cid/1294413-Robert-Awakens