*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1304078-Conflicting-Coaches
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: belonging to Courtney Farron, her assistant coach!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Conflicting Coaches

    by: Bobo the Hobo
"You're too hard on those girls, you know." came Ashely's ever-present annoyance, Ms. Farron.

Arms crossed and leaning to the wall stood a woman of overall under-assuming characteristics. Short, certainly shorter than Ashley, and considerably rounded Ms. Farron had finally managed to wrangle up the soccer balls as she'd been instructed a good twenty minutes ago. Her face had turned a harsh shade of red, no doubt from the exertion and recent string of hot weather, and she had pulled her sweaty blonde hair back into a pony tail. Sweat stained her yellow polo around the collar and pits and her white shorts were far too tight; she disgusted Ashley Knight so much.

"The problem is that no one else is." Coach Knight said flatly as she flipped her hair, "Seriously, when I was these girls' age, I was out exercising. I was going out with friends and y'know, not being fat as hell."

"Ms. Knight!" the assistant furrowed her brow, "That's really not cool. You're here to teach these girls, not poke fun at them!"

"There certainly is a lot to poke, isn't there?" Ashley quipped as she took a big gulp from her water bottle, "All I'm saying is that, as the Physical Education instructor, it's my job to see to it that these girls get physical education. If they can't handle it, that's their problem."

"You realize I could have you written up just for saying all this, right?" the stocky blonde woman said as she stood indignantly towards whom most would regard as her superior, "It's bad enough that you have leave our girls passed out on the floor--

"That happened one time, Courtney."

--but you can't just insult them. What would happen if one of them heard some of the things you say about them? It could destroy their self esteem." she said with a flop of her arms. "Look, just... be a little nicer to them, even behind their backs. Do you ever think that the whole reason they don't do so hot is because you don't put any faith in them? Put yourself in their shoes for a bit."

Ashley paused and tossed the now empty plastic bottle over her shoulder, just missing the recycling bin, and turned to face her most constant of annoyances. "Look, all I'm doing is my job. If those hippos can't handle a little running and a little less eating, then that's not my problem. My curriculum is my curriculum." she said in a snotty tone before looking down at Ms. Farron's prominent potbelly, giving it a little poke, "Maybe you could use a little bit of my curriculum too, huh?" she said with a fake smile and a turn on her heels, taking her to the end of the athletics hallway.

With a turn, Ashley was completely out of that little dwarf's sight. A familiar cocky smile crawled up and nestled itself comfortably between her cheeks as she strut her stuff down the hallway. She was getting so tired of getting chewed out by her assistant about not treating those girls well, if they could be called that. If they treated their bodies as well as Ashley treated hers, maybe she wouldn't have to be so hard on them...

Oh, who was she kidding. Yes she would.

She was a physical machine, a living breathing cardio freak. Her strength wasn't much as a woman of slight height, but she could run for miles. And boy could she run, she loved it more than anything. On her days off, where other teachers locked themselves away in their cabins and squashed chairs in the cafeteria, she'd just run laps around the courtyard or go for a hike on the beaten mountain trail. Exercise was her bitch, and she liked it that way.

Which is why she couldn't understand Courtney, a woman who claimed to be just as much a P.E. teacher as she did but was just as much a part of the problem as much as she wasn't a part of the solution! If she had her way, the girls would be doing jumping jacks for ten minutes and be done with it, then go break for donuts!

It made Ashley sick.

But luckily for those girls, good ol' Coach Knight was there to lend a guiding hand through their education in Cardio-fitness. The past two weeks had been unbearable, but in no time she was sure that things would get easier...

plus, running circles around these blubbernuggets was great for her self-esteem.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1304078-Conflicting-Coaches