*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1854015-Piggy-Polluck
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Ms. Polluck—All Hannah's 'help' last year has turned her into a real blimp!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Piggy Polluck

    by: Bobo the Hobo
The door flew open, and a big ball of butter-yellow rolled slowly into the office. It took a full three steps before Ms. Polluck was completely inside the room, and turned around giving Hannah a slight but short smile as she shut the door loudly behind her. Hannah could hear her headmistress panting slightly from the walk she’d endured, and her usually pristine and proper up-do was a little messy with wear. Her cheeks were blotchy and red, her makeup a little runny too, as sweat glistened on her forehead and on the back of her neck. Ms. Polluck leaned on the arch of the door, one thick arm outstretched as her belly pressed softly against the wall, and took a noticeable breather. She soon stood straight up, her big fat belly poking out from underneath her jacket and sliding slightly out from under the hem of her skirt.

“Hello Hannah.” Ms. Polluck puffed weakly as she waddled over weakly to her favorite T.A. “Buh… back again I see?”

Hannah smiled eagerly at her sweaty headmistress, who still hadn’t managed to regain much of her stolen wind. Hannah rose from her chair, as if she’d been sitting patiently the whole time, and took Ms. Polluck in a damp fleshy embrace. Her perfume was something flowery and expensive, but Hannah could smell the scents of the cafeteria beneath it. Obviously Ms. Polluck had spent just a bit more time doing her rounds in there this morning than she usually did.

“Sure am Ms. P.” Hannah said chipperly before breaking away from the tired professional hug, “I’ve pretty much got everything ready here for you, just a few things to look at.”

“Oh… oh wonderful dear.” Ms. Polluck panted as she shuffled forward towards the inviting comfort of her desk, “Whatever would I do without you?”

Starve, Hannah answered silently to herself as she watched Ms. Polluck’s fat ass cheeks battle for space beneath her tent of a golden-yellow pencil-line skirt. She was getting pretty wide in the hips—at least a few more inches since she’d seen her before Summer Break. Her chubby legs took short awkward little steps as she waddled forward, Hannah watched the motion reverberate up and dissipate into the tight fabric of her skirt. Hannah bit her bottom lip, watching as her headmistress turned to collapse into her chair; a sweaty, hoggish mass of heft crammed into a buttercup yellow business suit. Hannah took an excited little inhale as she watched Ms. Polluck’s fat fingers ring around the handle of her coffee mug and inhale her first cup. Someone was thirsty.

“I ordered you donuts!” Hannah announced girlishly as she rushed over to Ms. Polluck’s side, looming over her like a vulture as she craned her neck to get a good look at her fattened breasts in their too-tight bra, “Just like you like ‘em.”

“Oh I… I couldn’t.” Ms. Polluck puffed again, squirming in her uncomfortable seat(too tight? No, probably just not as broken in as the last one) “I, erm, had something of an early breakfast this morning and—“

Ms. Polluck’s gut gurgled greedily at the sight of the sugary sprinkled treats, a result of Hannah’s semesters of training.

“—Oh… I suppose just one couldn’t hurt.”

Ms. Polluck reached one thick arm over to the box of donuts and grabbed one, brought it to her mouth, and took a sinfully super-sized bite of the (apparently) crème filled pastry. Off-white liquid bulged out of the thing and onto her fingers, which she instantly took to suckling rather than waste the delicious tasting nectar inside. With her other hand, Ms. Polluck leaned over for the carafe only for Hannah to grab it for her and pour her a new cup of coffee.

“Thank you, dear.” Ms. Polluck answered huskily as she took another bite, Hannah urged the box of donuts closer towards her ‘just in case’.

Ms. Polluck had, at one time, merely been somewhat plump. An overworked woman with a desk job who took care of everyone on campus and couldn’t have weighed more than… oh, two hundred pounds. She always wore the finest yellow suits and her platinum blonde hair was always pristine, and these things were still true even now. However it was her supreme luck that Hannah Hammond was assigned to be her assistant for the semester.

Ever since day one, Hannah had slowly been introducing various fattening shortcuts into her Headmistress’ routine—the pre-made coffee, the donuts, offering to order breakfast for her—all disguised as de-stressing initiatives. And they were. But over her junior year, Hannah’s extreme methods of secretly fattening up her headmistress had added a good eighty pounds to her headmistress’ already heavyset frame, in addition to the thirty (or maybe forty) pounds that she’d picked up over the Summer.

Now weighing in at a mind-boggling three hundred and some-odd pounds, Ms. Polluck had been slowly molded much more closely into what fit Hannah’s ideal model for a teacher to assist. Slow, lethargic, and incurably indulgent. More importantly, completely dependent on Hannah and eager to have her back for another semester.

Also hot as holy hell.

Ms. Polluck grabbed another donut, biting into with a thick noise of appreciation. Hannah guessed that she would be closer to six donuts in before breakfast arrived at the rate she was going.

“So I, uh, took a look at some of the messages Candice left for you.” Hannah meandered over to the front side of the desk, watching as her boss’ belly bulged and cut deeply into the lip of the desk, “Ms. Walker wants to order a new desk chair. Apparently hers broke last week when she got here.”

“Oh my…” Ms. Polluck said worriedly as she scarfed down another donut, “We just ordered one… mmph… for her before…mm… Summer let out…”

“Yeeeeah…” Hannah resisted the urge to shudder erotically at the thought, “So she wants you to take a look at the one she has picked out. Ms. Flatterly is complaining about one of their ovens. Something about fire.”

“Mmph!” Ms. Polluck stuffed half another donut into her mouth, her eyes widening, “W’re not eben… mmph…” she swallowed, “It hasn’t even… smack… been two days and things are… hff.. already getting so expensive…”

Hannah grinned slightly as Ms. Polluck bit into the other half of the donut and choked it down with a tall drink of coffee. If there was one thing she enjoyed about this job, it was her ability to make Ms. Polluck stress-eat herself into enormity.

“I’ll…smack… look at the chair.” Ms. Polluck leaned forward to grab a napkin, but Hannah reached over the desk and got it for her first, “But I don’t really…urp… know much about…mmm… ovens, Hannah.”

“I’ll make sure to tell Ms. Flatterly she’ll have to get some examples ready for you.” Hannah said professionally as she shuffled some papers in her hands, “On the bright side, Ms. P, your—“

“Is that for her cooking class?” Ms. Polluck before burping quietly into her chubby fist, “Or…er, excuse me… the cafeteria?”

“I… don’t know? I’ll have to ask.”

“Please do, Hannah.” The heavyweight headmistress said contentedly as she reached for her fourth donut, “I’ll mm… look have to look at it a little later.”

Hannah could hear Ms. Polluck’s fat gut churning beneath her jacket, struggling to digest what must have been a pretty epic breakfast. The space between her thighs was electric as she watched Ms. Polluck choke down donuts in little bites. This fatass was already so full and she was going to get so much fuller by the time second period ended—just in time for lunch. A light moan escaped Hannah as she pictured her headmistress at an immense weight, her desk dwarfed by a great big ocean of obesity crammed into a butter-yellow suit that engulfed the heavy mahogany fixture while she munched on donuts.

“Hm?” Ms. Polluck puffed, “Did you say something dear?”

“Wh-Wha?” Hannah blinked, growing red-faced, “No, I just, uh—“

A polite little ding rang through the office. Ms. Polluck’s appointment bell, a glorified doorbell, had rang. Like Pavlov’s dog, Ms. Polluck began to smack her lips as she subconsciously awaited to have her enhanced appetite fed. They would kick in half-way, giving her just enough energy to finish off the rest of her breakfast and the rest of the donuts and maybe leave a little room for lunch if she drank enough coffee. The big blonde beluga grew uneasy in her seat, little anxious whimpers escaped the bovine headmistress as the door went unanswered.

“Huh… Hannaaah…” the grown woman whined, “Do be a dear and answer the door?”

“Sure!” Hannah jumped from her seat, eager to avoid having ‘said something’ and opened the door.

Two women poured in behind her, a hearty platter of breakfast meats made exactly to ‘Ms. Polluck’s’ specifications in tow. They placed the heavy white plates on Ms. Polluck’s desk and left as soon as they’d arrived, with Hannah shutting the door behind them. She watched with some arousal as Ms. Polluck greedily wiggled her chubby fingers and licked her lips at the feast before her.

“Ooh… Ooh it all looks so good.” She half-mumbled as she gripped the fork in one fat hand, her gut gurgling greedily, “Mm… Oh my Hannah you’re such… such a… mmm… such a…mmmmmphmmm.”

Hannah watched wolfishly as Ms. Polluck slowly fell into her meal, the outside world and all of those pesky papers melting away. She leaned in over her plate and dug in, scarfing down big bites of breakfast in record time. Hannah squeaked excitedly and went back to her desk, watching hotly as Ms. Polluck put two semesters’ worth of subliminal training to good use.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1854015-Piggy-Polluck