*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1865438-Gigantic-Jenny-bean
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: 500 pounds—Jen's a friggin blimp!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Gigantic Jenny-bean

    by: clutch
Sarah stood up to greet the quarter ton of little sister. Jennifer awkwardly squeezed herself at an angle through the doorway.

“Good morning Jenny-bean!” Sarah said extending her arms for a hug. However she was met with a big bump from her sister’s enormous belly, making Sarah let out an “Oof!” They did manage to embrace though (barely) as Sarah wrapped her arms around as much of Jen as she could.

“Ooh, yes, we’re the first ones here!” Jennifer said as she tugged her Buttercombe sweatshirt down over her protruding bottom roll of flab.

“What’s so good about that?” Sarah asked.

“We get the first crack at the *pant* buffet.” Jen said as she slowly waddled her way to the back of the room where a fairly large buffet of breakfast food had been laid out on several long tables. Sarah followed her to the food. She couldn’t help but watch her little sisters enormous behind wobble as she walked. Jenny’s pants were struggling to contain the two big blobs of fat that bounced behind her. Sarah could clearly see the outline of her sis’s XXXXXL panties being stretched by her overfed rump.

“Oh and here’s those dozen crème muffins I brought you. Picked them up just now when I got some doughnuts.” Jennifer handed over the box of sweets. Amazingly, the doughnuts she had gotten were already eaten by the time she had arrived at the teacher’s lounge.

“Jenny there are only 6 muffins in here.”

“There are? Huh… Some of them must have fallen out of the box or something.” Jennifer said. Sarah could spot the evidence of the crème muffins on her plump cheeks and double chin. But the funny thing was that Sarah still didn’t know if her sister was lying to her or not. Jennifer was such a piggish glutton that she easily could’ve just instinctively started shoving whatever sugary food was nearby into her mouth without even thinking about it. She probably wasn’t even aware that the doughnuts had started to taste like chocolate crème muffins.

The two walker sisters piled there plates high with greasy breakfast food. Sarah snickered at her sister trying to fit even more pancakes onto her plate, unaware that she was just as guilty of piling on enormous portions.

Retreating from the buffet they sat together on a couch in the lounge. Jennifer's enormous bulging bulk took up much of the sofa leaving the plump sarah walker a little less room than she liked. As they began eating more teachers began to pour into the teacher's lounge.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 clutch (UN: gwt123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1865438-Gigantic-Jenny-bean