*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/3021518-The-New-Melissa
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Massive Melissa! She's even bigger than Alice!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #60

The New Melissa

    by: Mrphoenix
“H-hey…*huff*…Ronnie…can I come in? So…*huff*…tired…”

Ronnie was stunned into silence, but after recovering she slowly waddled backward to let Mel come inside. Alice wasn’t fully prepared for just how massive Melissa had become over the summer.

Mel slowly waddled in belly-first, following closely by her enormous, watermelon-sized breasts, barely contained by her undersized t-shirt, which rode up just underneath them. Her beach-ball of a belly, obviously stuffed to the brim with something, shimmied and shook with each slow, plodding step she took. Her old toned runner’s legs had been replaced by new giant tree trunks that rippled uncontrollably, barely contained by her incredibly ill-fitting runner’s shorts. Not surprising, as they also struggled to resist being completely swallowed by her enormous, untoned butt cheeks, which had inflated far behind her and jiggled violently as she moved. Her face, relatively unchanged from the end of the school year, was red with exertion, and stained red and yellow with flecks of ketchup and mustard.

As she slowly waddled forward, she reached her hand inside a fast food bag previously out of view due to her incredible size, and pulled out a burger, dripping with condiments and bacon grease. She stuffed half of it into her mouth as she stopped in front of Ronnie’s unoccupied couch, slowly turned in place, and collapsed onto the poor seat.

“Whew! Sorry, just…*huff*…finishing lunch!” Mel stuffed the remainder of her burger into her mouth, and used her now-free hands to crumple up the now-empty fast food bag and toss it toward a nearby trash can, causing her bingo-wing arms to jiggle violently as she did so. After swallowing, she leaned her head back in apparent discomfort, and rubbed her distended stomach with her palms.

“Oof, got any soda, Ronnie? Finished mine a while ago, should’ve *hrrm* budgeted for more…”

Ronnie could’ve died right there and gone to heaven, but managed to snap out of her hypnosis and finally shut the door she’d been obliviously holding open since her living fantasy had arrived. She quickly waddled over to the fridge and pulled out a 2 liter. “Sorry, I’m all out of cans, I can pour you a-“

“That’s ok, give it here, I’ll make do!” Mel swiped it from Ronnie’s outstretched hands, unscrewed the top and immediately started chugging. Ronnie and Alice looked at each other with a look that communicated both shock (from Alice) and shock and awe (from Ronnie). After emptying about half of the bottle, Mel broke away and slammed the bottle down onto the empty space of the couch next to her.

“UUUuurRRP! ‘Scuse me! I’m just so *urp* thirsty, and I *burp* love the *BRAAAP* bubbles!” As Mel gently stroked her behemoth belly and continued to let out smaller burps, Alice still hadn’t said anything, so stunned into silence at Mel’s dramatic transformation.

After a few minutes of relieving the tension within her gut, Mel sniffed the air dramatically, and snapped back to reality. “Do I smell cookies? Yay, I was just thinking about another dessert!”

She finally noticed Alice sitting and staring, and said, “Oh, hey Alice! How was your *urp* summer?”

Alice...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mrphoenix (UN: griffine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/3021518-The-New-Melissa