*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2024603-Softened-Sophomores-and-Swollen-Seniors
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Ronnie steps up her game—she moves in with Alice for her Sophomore year!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #59

Softened Sophomores and Swollen Seniors

    by: Herly
Alice Carlyle huffed heavily as she lumbered down the hallway to her dorm. She dragged one thick forearm over her brow, wiping away sweat and pausing to lean on her roller suitcase and catch her breath, her double-tiered middle wobbling its way out of her upsized uniform as she did.
Glancing down the hall, a small whimper escaped her lips. It was an awfully long way to room 118, the room that-according to the small slip of paper clasped in her pudgy palm-was to be her home for her Sophomore year at Buttercombe.

As she caught her breath, Alice took a moment to reflect on the summer that had come and gone in something of a blur.
After having a few tearful hugs goodbye with Melissa, Ronnie, and especially the graduating Hillary, she had been picked up by her sister and ushered into her rather cramped car. Melanie was conveniently located at a college not far from Buttercombe and her mother had said that she didn’t want to pay for three plane tickets for the two girls, Mel had explained with a chuckle. Alice had spent most of the car ride nervously snacking and waiting for Mel to comment on her expanded physique, but no word came of it… But, that still didn’t keep her from worrying about what her mother would say.

Several nervous fast-food binges and a one-night stay in a rather bleak motel later, they arrived at their childhood home. Having waddled slowly up to the front door, Alice’s heart pounded and Mel had placed a comforting hand on her sister’s shoulder and offered a warm smile. “Hey, it’ll be okay,” She had said and rang the doorbell.

Alice had expected wrath. Fury.
Hellfire, even.
But when the front door swung open to reveal a beaming Melanie and a trembling and seriously fatter Alice, her mother had looked them both up and down, sighed and hugged them both. Her voice wavered slightly as she spoke of how much she’d missed her, “Little girls.” It seemed that a year without her daughters around had softened Mrs. Carlyle considerably.

The summer progressed at a languid pace after that. There were a few offers of going to the gym, or jogging, and a few meals of lean chicken and leafy greens but nothing was said when afterwards Melanie had suggested they all go get a milkshake. In fact, they all had a great time.

While Alice was slightly shocked (and wary) thanks to Mother’s new found laissez faire attitude, she had to admit that she was dreading the thought of diet and exercise more. In fact, she’d had several nightmares during her exam weeks about just that. But, instead of early morning jogs and celery sticks, she’d been treated to a particularly warm Summer mostly spent seated inside, snacking on chips and popcorn and watching movies with Mel. By the time she’d headed off to Buttercombe, there were two well-worn grooves in the couch where they’d been seated, both wider than the girls who had arrived home at the beginning of Summer.

Steeling her will and closing her eyes, the bloated blonde took a deep breath and resumed the slow, plodding waddle that she had developed in her Freshman year and the pursuant Summer as she pushed towards the last dorm on the hall, silently thankful that she at least lived on the first floor.

As she reached the door, panting lightly, Alice raised a thick arm and delivered a feeble knock on the door, her arm-fat swaying back and forth as she did.
“Coming!” A voice rang out… One that was incredibly familiar.

The door swung open with dramatic flourish to reveal a bright pink interior and, before that, the immense Senior RA that Alice considered one of her best friends, Veronica Wilson. “Ronnie!” Alice said with a smile on her face before it turned to a look of concern, “Oh, sorry… I thought this was my roo-” She began to say, but was cut off by the bloated babe before her.
“It is!” Ronnie explained, “They have a new apprenticeship program this year for girls that the school thinks would make good RAs in their Junior year. I guess someone upstairs likes you!”
Ronnie said this all with practiced sincerity, enough that it made Alice’s eyes widen in surprise.
Of course, it was all a lie. Alice had actually been assigned a room with some girl named Alexis, but Ronnie had altered the forms to make it seem as though Alice had requested to room with her-all at risk of great punishment to herself. It had worked, judging by the room slip gripped in Alice’s ham-hock hand and the rotund RA couldn’t be happier about the way things were turning out.
Holding out her thick arms to her side, she grinned and waddled forward, hugging as much of Alice as she could past their respective bulks. Their bulbous bellies and breasts mashed together as they embraced and Ronnie was forced to resist the urge to give Alice a subtle grope or jiggle.

“Come on in! I made cookies!”

------

Nearly two dozen chocolate chip cookies later, Alice was beached on the couch, sipping at some particularly tasty milk Ronnie had given her as she relaxed. Her bags lay unpacked next to the door when a loud knock came.

“Ronnie! Alice!” Came a friendly, familiar voice in an excited tone, “It’s Mel, lemme in!”

Ronnie’s eyes widened as she noticed Alice struggling to rise from the couch and waved her hand, “I’ve got it, don’t strain yourself,” and waddled over to the door, throwing it open to reveal...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Herly (UN: herlys at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2024603-Softened-Sophomores-and-Swollen-Seniors