*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1578501-Adeline-Holloway
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Adeline Holloway  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Adeline Holloway

    by: Unknown
Adeline Holloway greeted the day before the start of the new semester with a sigh. It wasn't a content sigh or a happy one. It was a sigh filled with ennui. She knew it wasn't how most would react but teaching was her life, not just her profession! She was molding young minds to be the next Curie, the next stage in societal evolution! She had no time for personal vacations or time off.

But she'd already triple-checked her lesson plan the day before and had finished scheduling the days down to the minute two days before that so now she was forced with a day of boredom as she struggled to find something to do.

It was a problem that the studious and intelligent woman could never solve.

So, sitting up in bed, Adeline decided to wander around campus.

But first, of course, she had nutrition to attend to, patting her gut and wincing a bit as she noticed the extra pounds her mammoth rear had gained.

Hopefully her sustenance wouldn't go to her butt again.

Getting to her feet, Adeline made her way towards her fridge, shivering as she felt her panties bunch up into a mighty wedgie owing to her unfortunately sized butt.

Such were the sufferings of the tenured, she thought as she opened her fridge and prepared to break the night's fast.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1578501-Adeline-Holloway