*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1611699-Adeline-Holloway-Heavy-in-the-Hips
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: The next day, a much more secure Adeline has a great first day.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Adeline Holloway, Heavy in the Hips

    by: Bobo the Hobo
“Good morning class.”

There was a silence as the brisk morning air pressed the windows to the pane, not a word in response was uttered from any mouths about the room. Adeline paused, as if waiting for reconfirmation that they had indeed heard her, but received nothing of the sort in return. She smiled, somewhat half-cocked herself this morning, and after a beat she began again.

Good morning, girls” she lead, circling her fingers slowly with a light bob of her head

Slowly, far too slowly for her own tastes, the picture became clear about the room. Their bright eyes recognized what was to be done, respond, and one by one the girls slowly came to the realization that their teacher was in fact attempting to interact with them.

“Morning.” Came one unenthusiastic murmurer

“G’mornin’” said another girl, barely awake

“Yeah, morning.” Yet another girl agreed, apparently having not quite caught on to the schtick

Adeline sighed, her faint smile fading fast as she crossed her arms in disapproval.

“Now girls,” she began in a matronly tone, her head cocking to the side slightly as she spoke, “We’re not going to begin our lessons until you all say it with me.” She reprimanded as her hands uncrossed and moved to her hips, “Now why don’t we try again? Good morning, girls!

“Good morning, Ms. Holloway…” came the simultaneous, if not melancholic, chant from the five rows of desks before her.

Adeline smiled, content with the modest success. Tomorrow she would make sure that they were much more alert in their greeting her, but it was the first day after all. Some setbacks were acceptable.

“Much better.” She said, her smile shining, “Now for those of you who don’t know, I’m Ms. Holloway.” She dove right into the subject matter, “I’ll be your—“ she pauses to take a quick glance downward at the topmost of syllabi from the stack of sheets, “—Calculus teacher this semester. Now, I know that Calculus doesn’t seem like very much fun but…”

And it rolled on in such a manner. The generic spiel about math being wonderful and fun and useful and so on. Not many girls would have taken an ear and actually listened to their teacher’s practiced performance, let alone the spoiled sweeties that fluttered around the Buttercombe so aimlessly as the ones that sat before her, but Adeline paid them no mind. She would say it once and only once, everything that one needed to pass this class. Should they choose not to heed her warning, that was their problem.

“Now onto what you’ll need for this class.” Adeline transitioned, placing her hands on her desk in preparation for posting her manifesto on the blackboard, “You’ll need a graphing calculator in order to properly do your homework. We’ve been provided some for in-class use, but after some of them turned up missing I’ve been told that I’ve been instructed not to let them leave this classroom. So that’s—“ here she pried her mighty heft from her overburneded armchair, using one plump arm to scribble out her curly-cue handwriting on the board, narrating as she went along, “graphing… calculator…”

Suddenly all eyes were back on their teacher.

Not because of the necessities she slowly listed out on the board, nor because anyone thought that they were in particular trouble already, but because of… well…

her ass.

Two great, big fleshy mountains hung so heavily from underneath her skirt—the poor black material drawn taut over Ms. Holloway’s plentifully plush posterior. It was giant and heart shaped, her thighs slowly thinning down into merely chubby calves that still threatened to tear her hose.

“No spiral notebooks please, the little frayed ends drive me crazy…”

No one dared to say a word, save for some muffled snickering in the background here and there. When she turned sideways to address the class, the difference was made plainly obvious. Her chest only stuck out so far, then her belly, then… that.

“Let it be said here that I will not tolerate snacking in my…”

Everyone nodded along, each looking to one another as if to ask ‘are you seeing this?!’ to which the other would respond with a chuckle or widening eyes—it was inescapable, it seemed, that Adeline Holloway’s big booty was going to be a distraction.

“Any questions?” she finally asked, putting her hands back on her broad hips, “Speak now or forever hold your peace.”

“No Ms. Holloway…”

“Good!” she smiled contently, stretching her ruby-red lips.

This year might not be so bad after all.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1611699-Adeline-Holloway-Heavy-in-the-Hips