*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857395-zamboni-Family-Therapist/cid/1304708-Makes-them-want-to-wear-each-others-clothes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1857395
Zamboni is an old hypnotist with a flare.
This choice: Makes them want to wear each others clothes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Makes them want to wear each others clothes

    by: Jill Bauer
Zamboni sat for awhile as he watched the family that was currently under his power. He chuckled to himself as an image of the George dressed like his wife flashed through his head. Oh my, zamboni thought that is what I will do, I will make them have a compulsion to wear each others clothes. First I must think of a trigger that sets the action in motion.

Ah-ha I got it. "George and shelly can you hear me?" the two adults shook their heads. "Listen to me carefully every night when your kids are in bed you two will become very horny.You will have passionate sex. The next morning you will each put on each others underwear. You will not notice the type of underwear you are wearing until you use the restroom. Then you will vow to remedy the problem but right when you are about to change you somehow forget too."

" You will continue to wear each others underwear until the next session we have in two weeks Do you understand?"

The couple nodded their heads. Then he looked over at Jake and cyndi " starting tonight you two will feel the need to go to bed at 8:00. Before you go to bed you will each visit the others room and swap pajamas. When you wake up you both will feel very embarrassed at what you are wearing, and be unable to explain why you ate dressed that way. Then the next day you will continue to do it until our next session in two weeks. Do you understand?"

The two teenagers nodded their heads. " ok when I count three everyone will wake up refreshed and happy. 1-2-3"

Everyone blinked their eyes and stretched. "Well I think we made some great strides." zamboni said. "I think we should meet again in two weeks to measure our progress." zamboni smiled at the family.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. On the way home

2. Another family

3. George and shelly

*Noteb*
4. Jake and cyndi

*Noteb*
5. See what happens that night

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jill Bauer (UN: joyce4244 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jill Bauer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857395-zamboni-Family-Therapist/cid/1304708-Makes-them-want-to-wear-each-others-clothes