*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning of course
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857395-zamboni-Family-Therapist/cid/1303172-The-beginning-of-course
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1857395
Zamboni is an old hypnotist with a flare.
Chapter #1

The beginning of course

    by: Jill Bauer
Charles Zamboni sat in his office pondering life. Hmmmm he thought to himself as he stroked his stereotypical long mustache and beard. What a weird life I have led so far. Growing up in "Hells Kitchen in New York City. Then saving all the money I could earn to travel the Himalayas and study the art of hypnosis from master Q. All those years at the feet of a master Like Q.
Now here I am in this little town as a family therapist. Oh the fun of hypnotizing that clerk at the state office into giving me a license to practice. Practice tomfoolery laughed Zamboni in the typical bad guy laugh we have all heard before. Just then a beep went off in Zambonis office. An office that the hypnotist tricked a real therapist into believing had a heating problem. "The Clarks are here to see you," the intercom buzzed. Zamboni stood. He was a tall man, a dark man, the kind of man that oozes villain. He wore a black suit with a black tie and white shirt. His hair was brushed back and slick.

On his face was the traditional goatee and in his ear was a gold earring. Zamboni stood behind his desk and adjusted his tie and pulled down his jacket. "Send in the victi...I mean the family," Zamboni coughed. The Clarks entered.

There was Jake the teenage son. Typical teenager age 15. He wore a wife beater t-shirt and baggy jeans. He has on a baseball cap turned backwards. Then there was Cyndi she was 11 years old and had on some capri length pants, flip-flops, and a pink shirt with capped sleeves. The father walked in next. His name was George and he was an average sized person. He was around 5'8, slim and well groomed. He had on a button down shirt and a pair of brown loafers.

Next was his wife Shelly. Very pretty and well kept. She was wearing a denim mini-skirt,3 inch mules and had shoulder length brown hair. She was wearing a white blouse with gold earrings in her ear. Zamboni welcomed the family in and they all sat on Zambonis black leather couch.

Shelly was the first to speak. " Dr. my family is having issues. We just can't seem to see eye to eye anymore." The supposed Doctor could see that Shelly was upset. He nodded and signaled for Shelly to continue.

" Well for instance every time I ask my son Jake to help around the house it always turns into such an argument." Zamboni looked over at the young man and could see him stiffen at his mother's comments. Then George patted his wives arm and took over the narrative.

" Jake isn't the only issue either dear. Cyndi's grades have been slipping ever since you allowed her to have that damn iphone." Shelly's face blanched and she looked over at her husband. Then Cyndi jumped in. " Dad you have no idea what it is like being my age do you know how hard it is to have a dad who is a manager at McDonalds, I mean like I am so embarrassed." Then Jake jumped in and pretty soon the family was in a total argument.

Zamboni put his two fingers to his lips and whistled loudly. The shrill sound caused the family to stop and look at him. " My good people I think I know just how to help." Zamboni pulled out a long golden chain. Attached to the chain was an old watch. " Everyone look over here." Then Zamboni started to swing the watch and the family concentrated very hard.
What does Zamboni do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jill Bauer (UN: joyce4244 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jill Bauer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857395-zamboni-Family-Therapist/cid/1303172-The-beginning-of-course