*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Zack had Some Trouble
  2. Zack
  3. Which Twin?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858698-Ultimate-Zack-and-Cody-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/1307594-Zack-had-Some-Trouble
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1858698
The ultimate weight gain story of Zack and Cody from The Suite life of Z&C
This choice: Zack had Some Trouble  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Zack had Some Trouble

    by: TheFatterSprouse
Cody pulled his shirt over his head, he looked over to his brother, who was struggling to button up his denim shorts.

Cody watched as Zack took a deep breath in and wrestled with the shorts button for a few minutes before going red in the face, un-sucking his gut and giving up.

"Hey Zack" Cody said. "Looks like all of you muscle are forcing you to get a bigger pant size."

"Shut up!" Said Zack " They fit the other day, they must have shrunk in the wash.

Zack tried once again to button his shorts, but failed.

Cody looked over at his clock. He noticed that they only had twenty minutes before school started. "Come on Zack, we need to get to school. Just find a bigger pair of pants."

"But I want to wear these, they're my favorite pair. I look so good in them" whined Zack as he attempted to suck it in and try again to button them.
"There must be away for them to fit."

"Hang on" said Cody. "I'll figure something out."

He left the room and returned with some safety pins.

"What are you going to do with those?" asked Zack who was standing there in his underwear.


"I think I know a way of buttoning your shorts." said Cody. He began to hook the pins together in a chain and then connect them to both sides of his brother's shorts. While he was working his hand softly brushed up against Zack's belly, causing it to jiggle.

"Think it will work" asked Zack?

"Should do" said Cody.

The twins looked on as Zack let go of his shorts. They both let a sigh of relief when they stayed up on their own.

"Finally, now we can leave" said Cody.

"Yeah, and get a pack of doughnuts." said Zack. But as soon as Zack exhaled the pin chain snapped and the zipper slid down.

"Oops" said Zack. "I guess i've got no option but to...

You have the following choices:

1. Stay Home from School

2. Go on a Diet and Lose Some Weight

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheFatterSprouse (UN: dylan15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheFatterSprouse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858698-Ultimate-Zack-and-Cody-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/1307594-Zack-had-Some-Trouble