*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858698-Ultimate-Zack-and-Cody-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2424845-Zack-is-greedy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1858698
The ultimate weight gain story of Zack and Cody from The Suite life of Z&C
This choice: Zack is greedy.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #18

Zack is greedy.

    by: TheFatterSprouse
Zack set his heavy body down on the couch, the springs let out a groan underneath his hefty teenage frame.

He started on his 2 dozen cream filled doughnuts in delight, one after another he shoveled them in their his greedy overfed delight, his body expanding further with each and every bite, he could feel his waistband rolling over and completing disappearing beneath his girth.

20 minutes had passed and Zack looked down and there were only 2 doughnuts left.

"What?! 22 doughnuts already!" He muttered to himself as he lowered his hand to his bulging, fleshy white belly. He slowly rubbed it and groaned in pleasure, he slid his fingers below his hanging underbelly and readjusted his straining waistband, his lower stomach was red and marked from the straining but it felt so good.

He kept his hand buried below his underbelly as his other hand reached for another doughnut, as he shoved it in and chewed he could literally feel his belly growing on top of his other hand. As he polished the doughnut off he looked down and saw the final one. He was starting to feel full, he reached for the last one and as he did he let out an earth shattering belch, his entire stomach rippled, jiggling on top of his still buried in flab chubby fingers.

"Unghhh." He moaned at how good it felt, both the burping and how good the jiggle felt. "That's made some more room." He smiled down at his belly and inhaled his last doughnut before stretching out and lounging back to rest and rub his overfed gut.

He lowered both his hands and started to rub in pleasure, he was bigger than ever and loving it.

Just then....

You have the following choices:

1. Cody Walked Back In

*Noteb*
2. Carey Come In

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheFatterSprouse (UN: dylan15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheFatterSprouse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858698-Ultimate-Zack-and-Cody-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2424845-Zack-is-greedy