*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1859167-The-Sex-Doll/cid/1822589-Erica-Debra-and-Janet-oh-my
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Dark · #1859167
Teenage boy tries to sneak in to a womens adult sex party and things get out of hand
This choice: Erica and her sister in law is at the door  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Erica, Debra, and Janet oh my

    by: TrampleFantasy
“Maybe you’re right. He does seem to be durable,” she commented, bemused. Before Jack could fully catch his breath, she walked over to his vulnerable form and took her turn, stepping onto the same place that Debra had. Jack inwardly cringed in pain as her heels dug into his body, still tender from the other woman. Jill rocked her weight back and forth for a minute, testing whether the doll beneath her would hold. She looked delighted. “This is so much fun! I’ve always kind of secretly wanted a man to do this to.” She smiled slyly and gave a particularly punishing dig with her heel before stepping off just in time for the doorbell to ring.
“I’ll go make the sign,” Debra volunteered eagerly, leaving Jill to answer the door. Jack glanced toward it and was greeted by the sight of the curvaceous body of Janet Fairfield. Her rack looked enormous in the little black dress that she wore, and her round ass was firmed with the help of her towering, strappy silver heels. She stood above Jill at 5’11”, and Jack guessed that she might have been 30 pounds heavier, accounting for the added weight of her tits. Standing next to her was another pretty redhead, 5’7” and 135 pounds in a simple blue dress and white pumps.
“So great to see you, Janet,” came Jill’s bubbly voice a moment later.
“Thanks! This is Erica, my sister-in-law. I hope you don’t mind that I brought her, she was just dying to have a little bit of fun.”
“Of course. Come on in.” The pair entered the living room just as Debra reappeared, holding a sign that said “no boys allowed” in bold letters. She taped it to Jack’s leg.
“We’ve just been testing out Jill’s toy,” Debra explained with a smile. “It turns out it’s quite strong! And stepping on men can be such a good stress-reliever… would you care to try?”
Janet and Erica looked at each other for a moment in surprise, before bubbling up with giggles.
“Sure!” They said in unison after a moment. The two women exchanged naughty glances and proceeded to hop onto Jack’s body carelessly. Debra placed her feet on his hips, her heels digging dangerously close to his groin. Erica had chosen to step on his upper body, with one foot on his chest and the other on his throat. It took all of Jack’s strength not to yelp in pain as the two women stamped their feet back and forth, their soles pummeling his sensitive body over and over again. He couldn’t breathe.
“I have an idea.” Jill grinned evilly as she watched the sisters abuse the toy. “Let’s see who can punish the doll the hardest, and whoever wins can have him the longest.” The other three women nodded in earnest, agreeing just as there was a knock at the door

You have the following choices:

1. Jacks' mom at the door

*Noteb*
2. Jack's older sister at the door

3. someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrampleFantasy (UN: tramplefantasy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1859167-The-Sex-Doll/cid/1822589-Erica-Debra-and-Janet-oh-my