*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Silvia Black suggestion
  2. The Plot
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1859167-The-Sex-Doll/cid/1820716-Silvia-Black-suggestion
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Dark · #1859167
Teenage boy tries to sneak in to a womens adult sex party and things get out of hand
This choice: Silvia Black is at the door  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Silvia Black suggestion

    by: TrampleFantasy
Jack froze in place. Through the dark tint of the sunglasses he could see Ms. Jill hurrying down the stairs, wavy locks of her strawberry-blonde hair bouncing around the tops of her creamy breasts. Her tits were barely contained by her strapless red dress, the fabric hugging her curves and tightening ever so slightly while she walked. Every step she took was effortless, and her shiny black stilettos clicked softly on the floor with each one. The shoes elongated her 120-pound frame, bringing her up to a height of 5’6”. She started to come nearer to where he sat, and his heart hammered in his chest.
Suddenly she was opening the door, only a few feet away from him. Jack felt hot.
"Silvia!" Came Jill's delighted squeal from the doorway. Jack stole a sideways glance and caught her locked in an embrace with--Silvia Black? Holy shit. Was she coming to the party? He swallowed hard, his eyes drifting downward to admire the way the older women's breasts pressed up against each other. Silvia was just a little shorter than Jill in her own black leather pumps.
He quickly looked back ahead as they parted.
"Do come in, darling," Jill purred and let Silvia inside, closing the door.
"My goodness." Silvia spotted Jake and giggled, stepping over to the couch. "He really is lifelike, isn't he?"
"We'll find out, won't we?" Jill grinned deviously. Silvia laughed again.
"Do you really think we should have him on the couch, though?" The brunette rubbed her chin in thought, and then her eyes lit up excitedly. "Oh, I know! Let's put him on the floor. Maybe have a little 'no boys allowed' sign?" But Jill wasn't convinced. She clicked her tongue.
"I don't know," she said uncertainly. "I'd really hate for him to get damaged. He was very expensive."
"Not to worry, dear! These things are nearly indestructible." Silvia stepped over to Jack earnestly and wrapped her arms around his upper body, catching him by surprise. He had to force himself not to flinch. He could feel the warmth of Silvia's slender body as she pulled him unceremoniously from the couch and onto the floor, dragging him a short distance and leaving him on his back in front of the door. From his new position he caught a glimpse of black lace panties underneath Silvia's blue dress, and his breath caught in his throat. "Just watch!"
And then suddenly, the bottom of the woman's shoe was filling his vision. He was powerless to stop it as it descended over him, resting on top of his chest. He could feel the toe pressing uncomfortably into the side of his ribs, the pointed stiletto directly on his torso. He only had a moment to steel himself before a second shoe joined the first and the soles sank into his chest as Silvia stepped onto him like a platform. He barely managed to keep himself from groaning at the sensation of the sharp heels digging painfully into his body, every tiny shift of her weight causing the heavy pressure to get worse.
Jack was severely uncomfortable, but the weight of the tiny woman wasn’t quite enough to cut off his breathing. She must have weighed only a hundred pounds, but it looked good on her short frame.
After a long moment, Silvia finally stepped off of him. Jack wanted to gasp for air, but forced himself to take tiny breaths. Jill looked impressed.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrampleFantasy (UN: tramplefantasy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1859167-The-Sex-Doll/cid/1820716-Silvia-Black-suggestion