*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Entering Jessie's World
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1859407-Hey-Jessie/cid/1309432-Entering-Jessies-World
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1859407
You enter the world of Disney's 'Jessie'! GP's for good additions!
Chapter #1

Entering Jessie's World

    by: ConnorB90
You were running down the road as quickly as you could. It was important that you got home as soon as you could because Jessie was going to be on TV soon. You had never missed an episode and you weren't willing to start now.

As you ran around one of the corners, you gasped as you bumped into a woman.

"Be careful," she said as you stopped her from falling. She looked at you and you apologised quickly. She smiled a little.

"Such manners," she said smiling and pulling something out of her pocket. "Here's something for you in return," she added. You looked down at it and it appeared to be a sweet. You looked back up and the woman had disappeared. A quick look at your watch was all it took to start you running again. You reached home just as your twin turned on the TV. You both sat down and you pulled the sweet out of your pocket, splitting it in half. You gave one half to your twin and ate the other half yourself. As soon as the two of you had eaten the sweet you began to feel dizzy, slowly losing consciousness.

"Is everything ok?" Someone asked. You looked up to see the face of Jessie.

"Where am I?" You asked.

"You're in the home of Morgan and Christina Ross," she said. You looked around in shock. She seemed confused as you stared at her.

"So, what's your name?" She asked you.

You have the following choices:

1. Scarlett

2. Kyle

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ConnorB90 (UN: connorb90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ConnorB90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1859407-Hey-Jessie/cid/1309432-Entering-Jessies-World