*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1859929-The-Chubby-Primary/cid/2108859-My-storyline-Crystals-Weight-Gain-Pleasure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1859929
Young adult human females supernaturally start swelling in pleasure and weight gain.
This choice: My storyline Crystal's Weight Gain Pleasure  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

My storyline Crystal's Weight Gain Pleasure

    by: nivekstar
“Crystal” a “Cute Young Adult Human Female" who at “Standing Height Is 5’7” while “Roughly 130 Pounds” with “Long Red Hair” and “Soft Smooth Fair Tone Skin” and a “Full Body Shape”.

While “She Believed Herself Secure” in the “Privacy” of “Her Own House” the “Chubby Primary” was “Lurking Among” the “Shadows”.

Ready to “Add Her” to its “Steadily Growing Empire” of “Impossibly Cute” and “Healthy” yet “Obedient Young Adult Human Female Servants” that were in “Obese Plus Condition”.

The “Chubby Primary” had “Transported Crystal” just as “She” was “Leaving” the “Bathroom” in “Her Pink Two-Piece Pajamas while “Approaching Her Bed Without Her Knowing”.

Just “Before Starting” to “manipulate” the “Mind” of “Crystal” and the “Fat Cells Throughout Her Young Adult Human Female Body” the “Conversion Would Only” be a “Matter” of Human Minutes”.

Next

will be my choice when possible
or
your choice

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. My choice

*Noteb*
2. Your choice

*Noteb*
3. Your choice

*Noteb*
4. Your choice

*Noteb*
5. Your choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nivekstar (UN: nivek1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nivekstar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1859929-The-Chubby-Primary/cid/2108859-My-storyline-Crystals-Weight-Gain-Pleasure