*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Homunculi
  2. Pixies
  3. Battle Gnomes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860225-Morphing-and-Magic/cid/2198732-Homunculi
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1860225
Transformation in a world of wizardcraft and witchery
This choice: New Race  •  Go Back...
Chapter #21

Homunculi

    by: Unknown
Homunculi are humanoids created through alchemy. They retain the characteristics derived from the remains that were used to create them. In this way Homunculi make excellent spies in times of war. However creating Homunculi is a forbidden practice in the art of alchemy. To create a Homunculus the alchemist must always have a live sacrifice when performing the ritual. If the alchemist is inexperienced or does not have a life to sacrifice, then they will forfeit their own life in order to create the Homunculus. When it comes to Homunculi they are nearly indestructible due to the unnatural way that they heal themselves. This novelty has made the idea of having a Homunculus as a servant a luxury for the extremely wealthy.

However. one should not underestimate a Homunculus. They are as crafty as the race that their remains are derived from. Some scholars claim that they have glimpses of their former lives. Yet unlike other humanoids they are incapable of reproducing naturally and thus must use alchemy to increase their numbers. With this being said it is also rumored that they don't age. Alchemists are baffled at the reason why Homunculi remain young. Some have theorized that they get their longevity from a dimension that borders the world itself. This has led the church to brand them as demons even though they are neither human nor demon. In recent years a small group of Homunculi have been secretly planning the downfall of humanity. These Homunculi claim that humans are an inferior race and must accept that the way of the Homunculi is the next step in the natural order. So the Homunculi slowly take over positions of power in the human lands and turn the nobles into Homunculi like themselves. Homunculi are tough to spot, but they always have an alchemy symbol for life somewhere on their body.

You have the following choices:

1. More Alchemy Creations

*Noteb*
2. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860225-Morphing-and-Magic/cid/2198732-Homunculi