*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chimeras
  2. Homunculi
  3. Pixies
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860225-Morphing-and-Magic/cid/2199370-Chimeras
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1860225
Transformation in a world of wizardcraft and witchery
This choice: More Alchemy Creations  •  Go Back...
Chapter #22

Chimeras

    by: Unknown
Chimeras are animals or humanoids who have been mutated through alchemy in order to create a new breed of creatures or super soldiers. Most chimeras have their DNA infused with various species. Therefore not all chimeras are the same. Chimeras made strictly from animals are often sold to royalty as exotic pets. Chimeras created from humanoids and animals retain some humanoid features, such as being bipedal and their speech, but they are solely used as soldiers and nothing else. Most of these humanoid chimeras are transformed against their will. They are usually treated as second class citizens in human society and treated as rejects by the church.

Recently their are rumors that various chimeras are planning on escaping and starting their own nation. For too long alchemists have taken away their rights by turning them into monsters in the first place. If they could run away and start their own nation, then they will have their desired freedoms again. Unlike Homunculi, Chimeras can naturally reproduce, but their children are usually born as chimeras and are often bullied by humans, homunculi, and the other humanoid races. Maybe when the time comes then the chimeras will strikeout on their own. But are chimeras ready to embark on a dangerous journey for independence?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Alchemically bonded souls

2. New Race

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860225-Morphing-and-Magic/cid/2199370-Chimeras