*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big Appetite
  2. Big Macintosh
  3. Supporting cast.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860344-My-little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-vore/cid/1406192-Big-Appetite
by Estee
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1860344
Choose a pony and either have it devour others or be devoured.
This choice: Big Appetite  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Big Appetite

    by: Estee
On the orchard, Big Macintosh kicked another tree and watched the apples fall down. A few still hung on the branches, refusing to fall down. Big Macintosh knew what this meant, it was time for another 'meal'. For a stallion to grow Big Macintoshs size and strenght it took a huge amount of protein, more than he could take in with normal food so he had to find another way. Big Macintosh decided to quit earlier to go into town, on the lookout for a suitable meal.

Those meals however were nothing one could just buy at sugarcube corner, those meals he needed were other ponies. He heard about a legend when he was still young, about a tribe of ponies that would eat their own to gain more strenght. One day, Big Macintosh tried that method out and lured somepony away to eat him. The growth spurt that followed was amazing, Big Macintosh started out quite lanky but quickly became the most buff stallion in all of Ponyville.

The effect didn't last forever though, he quickly learned that he had to eat ponies on a regular basis to keep this up. Luckily, living at the edge of the everfree forest meant that you could always just blame a stray manticore or timberwolf. He looked around Ponyville to find an easy meal to bring his strenght back up.

You have the following choices:

1. One of the mane six.

2. Lyra

3. Somepony else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Estee (UN: estee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Estee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860344-My-little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-vore/cid/1406192-Big-Appetite