*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 7th year
  2. When should it take place.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860639-Hogwarts-Rule-Book/cid/1810967-7th-year
by Chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1860639
Harry finds a book with the power to control hogwarts.
This choice: AU 7th year  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

7th year

    by: Mr. George
As Harry snapped the Elder wand in two. He felt a flash of pain stab him in the forehead. An image flashed through his mind forcing him to study it, before it faded away.

It looked to Harry like another Horcrux, even he knew they were all gone.

But the memory drew him, teased him to find the book. There was something about it that he just couldn't dismiss. As he looked over the ruins of Hogwarts it was hard to feel victorious.

Hope filled Harry's heart, perhaps this wasn't a final insult from Voldemort, perhaps it was a last gift from Dumbledore.

Harry brought the image back to mind. It was in the toilets. The ones haunted by Moaning Myrtle, he couldn't resist a short huff of a laugh.

Ron was asking him what was up, while Hermione had a concerned look on her face. Harry realised that he'd been silent for longer than he should have been.

He smiled and nodded to his friends. "It's okay. I'm fine."

There was a flaming bolt screaming across the sky. Harry saw a few people ducking for cover as it headed towards Hogwarts, fearing some final contemptible act of destruction.

But Harry watched with a smile, in his heart he knew it was Fawkes. As it flew closer to Hogwarts, Harry could see which part it was heading towards.

It was the toilets... Those toilets..

It had to be a message, a sign of the importance of what he'd seen.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860639-Hogwarts-Rule-Book/cid/1810967-7th-year