*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860639-Hogwarts-Rule-Book/cid/1829939-Harry-told-his-friends-about-the-vision
by Chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1860639
Harry finds a book with the power to control hogwarts.
This choice: Harry told his friends about the vision.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Harry told his friends about the vision.

    by: Mr. George
Ron was still mourning the loss of his brother and didn't have time for 'mysterious visions', Hermione was concerned that a powerful magical artifact might need to be neutralised.

"Well, you wanted to become an auror and fight dark magic, whether this is Voldemort's last act of hatred, or Dumbledore's gift we need to investigate."

She looked over to Ron who was sobbing, as Ginny approached he wiped away the tears with the back of his sleeve. Hermione never understood that about boys, the desire to appear unemotional. But they hugged deeply, before Ginny dragged him away. She flashed an uncertain glance at Harry as she thought about asking him to come as well.

"C'mon, Harry. I don't know if ghosts can be killed, but I'm sure Myrtle would be pleased by a couple of visitors." She nudged him gently in the ribs. He didn't look entirely aware of what was going on, as he looked up from the fragments of the Elder wand.

Dropping the two pieces over the edge, he walked with Hermione back into the wreckage of the school.

"Let's hope it's connected with Dumbledore, I could use something to smile about." he said a little bitterly.

He tried to keep the anger from his voice, as Hogwarts had always been a refuge for him. A refuge from the Dursley's and an escape from that muggle world. It hadn't been easy, (that was understating things), but he found a sense of belonging. A sense of something bigger than himself, something more enduring... something timeless.

The shattered spires and blasted ruins of the school mocked him.

Hermione leads him along quieter halls and out of sight of the majority of students and teachers.

The two find themselves outside the abandoned girls toilets. The solid oak door lies at an angle. One hinge broken and the other twisted at extreme angle. There was charring around hole about a metre across.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860639-Hogwarts-Rule-Book/cid/1829939-Harry-told-his-friends-about-the-vision