*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. He replaces pudding, and more.
  2. Benji
  3. Let's begin...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860797-Little-Boys-BIG-Weight-Gain/cid/2298475-He-replaces-pudding-and-more
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by DaveE
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1860797
Little boys start to put on weight and get fat!
This choice: Make some more pudding.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He replaces pudding, and more.

    by: MasterGear
Benji, being the good boy he is. Decides that would be best if he made more pudding to replace the pudding that's packed in his rounded tummy. He slides down from the sofa. When he hits the floor his belly jiggles slightly. He giggles and grabs his trusty Mr. Blanket and drags the now empty bowl into the kitchen.

When he gets near the dishwasher he grabs the bowl and heaves the huge bowl in to the rack. Satisfied he puts Mr. Blanket back into his hands and walks over to the cupboard. Ever since he started to make food, his mom moved the food he likes to make lower to the ground. So he doesn't need to get a ladder or footstool. He grabs a box of chocolate pudding mix and thinks. "I could may two bowls this time so if I'm tempted to eat more, mom will still have one more". He grins at his bright thinking.

He then puts the mixes on the counter using the footstool to reach it. He opens the cabinet and hulks out two new bowls. Sweat beads his face as he pushes the huge bowls on to the counter. He bangs the bowls down onto the counter. He relaxes panting hard from the weight of the bowls. When he recovers he opens the fridge to gets out whole milk carton, with some heavy cream. He hops onto his stool and measures the milk and cream. He then pours them into the bowls along with the mix. He grabs a whisk and starts beating the pudding.

After he's finished, he takes a deep breath. He carefully pulls the pudding off the counter and into the fridge. "Phew" He breaths, "Good thing mom makes me food. Or I'd be too tired to move." He takes a timer and sets it, putting the string around his neck.

Now that he's done, what does the little boy do?

You have the following choices:

1. Eat his lunch.

2. Wait for the pudding to finish (Maybe fall asleep on the sofa)

*Noteb*
3. Your Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MasterGear (UN: mastergear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DaveE has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860797-Little-Boys-BIG-Weight-Gain/cid/2298475-He-replaces-pudding-and-more