*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Caleb Lewis
  2. More boys to gain
  3. Let's begin...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860797-Little-Boys-BIG-Weight-Gain/cid/2968057-Caleb-Lewis
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by DaveE
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1860797
Little boys start to put on weight and get fat!
This choice: Caleb Lewis  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Caleb Lewis

    by: Senator
One day, as Caleb and his friends were chilling at a cafe' after their baseball practice, Jeremy, one of his closest friends once again gave him a dare to consume three large pizzas. Earlier, Caleb had always refused but today, he felt optimistic and accepted. As he placed the order, the waitress looked at him skeptically. "You sure you'll be able to finish that, dear", she asked. "Yep", he replied confidently.

When the pizzas arrived, Caleb's enthusiasm died down a bit. They were massive! Jeremy and the others winked at each other, knowing that they were going to witness something very entertaining. Caleb noticed their winks and was determined not to lose. Before he could begin, Jeremy had a brainwave and said, "How about a little wager? The winner gets 100 dollars from the loser." Caleb smirked and replied, "It's on", as he picked up the first slice and started eating.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Caleb finishes all the three pizzas

*Noteb*
2. Caleb's too full to finish the pizzas.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Senator (UN: agrimmajmudar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DaveE has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860797-Little-Boys-BIG-Weight-Gain/cid/2968057-Caleb-Lewis