*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Challenge Time!
  2. Brian
  3. Let's begin...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860797-Little-Boys-BIG-Weight-Gain/cid/YYW6SGYYC-Challenge-Time
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by DaveE
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1860797
Little boys start to put on weight and get fat!
This choice: His best friends: Joey, Ollie, and Chairle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Challenge Time!

    by: Charles the Fat
As Brian was still rubbing his bloated belly and savoring the aftermath of his snack, he heard the front door open once again. In walked his best friends, Charlie, Joey, and Ollie. They all had expressions of mild disgust as they saw the aftermath of his snacking session.

"Brian, seriously, again?" Charlie exclaimed, shaking his head.

Joey added, "Man, you're going to turn into a balloon if you keep this up!"

Ollie, ever the one to make jokes, quipped, "Yeah, you're going to need a bigger uniform soon!"

Brian, slightly embarrassed by his friends' reactions, tried to play it off. "Come on, guys, I was just really hungry today. I'll be fine."

But Charlie, Joey, and Ollie had a mischievous glint in their eyes. They had hatched a plan to teach Brian a lesson about overindulgence and hopefully help him break his habit of overeating.

"You know what, Brian?" Charlie said, grinning. "We've got a challenge for you. How about we go to Luigi's, that Italian place downtown, and you attempt to eat three extra-large pizzas? If you can finish them all, we'll never bug you about your snacking again."

Brian, never one to back down from a challenge, accepted, thinking it would be a piece of cake...or, in this case, a slice of pizza. Little did he know what his friends had in store for him.

The four friends headed to Luigi's, and when they arrived, they placed their order for three extra-large, loaded pizzas. The scent of melting cheese and savory toppings filled the air, making Brian's mouth water.

The first pizza arrived, and Brian eagerly started devouring slice after slice. His friends watched in amazement as he ate, and as they expected, Brian's eyes grew bigger than his stomach. After finishing the first pizza, he looked a bit bloated, but he was determined to prove himself.

The second pizza was brought to the table, and Brian continued to eat, though his pace slowed considerably. By the time he was done, he was struggling to breathe, and his belly was noticeably larger. The buttonless shirt was stretched to its limits, and his friends exchanged knowing glances.

Finally, the third and final pizza arrived. Brian had to take a moment to catch his breath and muster his willpower. His friends were smirking, convinced that he couldn't possibly eat another bite.

But Brian surprised them all. With determination and a hint of desperation, he powered through the slices, each one a test of his capacity. And then, as he finished the last slice, he let out a monstrous, guttural belch that shook the nearby tables.

"Buuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrpppp!!!" Brian belched, much louder than before, and it echoed through the restaurant. The customers and staff turned to look, shocked by the spectacle.

His friends, mouths agape, watched in disbelief as Brian not only finished all three pizzas but managed to unleash a belch of epic proportions. They had never seen anything like it. Brian had gone beyond their expectations.

Charlie, Joey, and Ollie burst into laughter, applauding Brian's incredible feat. Their plan to embarrass him had backfired spectacularly.

"Okay, Brian," Charlie said, wiping away tears of laughter, "we'll never challenge you to an eating contest again. You win!"

And so, Brian had not only demonstrated his impressive eating abilities but also solidified his reputation as the ultimate champion of the dining table among his friends. With a contented smile and a very full belly, he was ready to tackle whatever food challenges lay ahead. In fact there was a person walking towards the group which was...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Charles the Fat (UN: charlesthefat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DaveE has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860797-Little-Boys-BIG-Weight-Gain/cid/YYW6SGYYC-Challenge-Time