*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brian
  2. Let's begin...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860797-Little-Boys-BIG-Weight-Gain/cid/1467280-Brian
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by DaveE
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1860797
Little boys start to put on weight and get fat!
This choice: Brian  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Brian

    by: Unknown
"Mom I'm home!!!" Brian called out after a long day at school. he threw his book bag on a chair and went into the kitchen.
"Man I'm starving," Brian said as he scratched his belly through the buttons of his mustard shaded school uniform.
"I need to get a new uniform," Brian thought," This shirt is getting tight".
And indeed it was. Brian's mom worked at a local bakery. She always brought home cookies and tarts and many other bakery items... by the box full. Over the years Brian and his brother Derek had rounded out because of their mother's treats. Derek being greedy was now a 190 pound 13 year old boy. He played defense on the school football team. That boosted his popularity. Often girls would come over and rub his belly or feed him treats. They would giggle when he let out belches. Even though Derek was more popular than Brian and they were very competitive, Derek still loved his little but growing brother and promised him that he would turn Brian into a fatty like him.
Brian fixed himself a bowl of potato chips, grabbed a liter of Pepsi, and plopped down in front of the television. He started grabbing chips by the handful and shoveling them into his mouth. When the chips were gone, Brian opened the Pepsi and began to chug the whole bottle. He laid a hand on his midsection as he felt it bulge outward with each swallow. He then finished the soda with a satisfied gasp. He then felt a bulge travel up his throat and bulge his cheeks out.
"Buuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrpppp!!!" Brian belched. As he burped a button popped off his shirt, exposing a sliver of white flesh. Brian then rubbed his bloated belly marveling how it sloshed around with fizzy liquid.He then heard some one come in through the front door.


Who is it?

You have the following choices:

1. His mom

2. His brother

3. His best friends: Joey, Ollie, and Chairle

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DaveE has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860797-Little-Boys-BIG-Weight-Gain/cid/1467280-Brian