*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hinata
  2. Naruto Shrinks
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861231-Naruto-Shrinking-Torture/cid/1328649-Hinata
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1861231
Naruto shrinks around the beautiful women hes met in his life
This choice: Hinata  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hinata

    by: Mash
It was Hinata!

Naruto stared in awe at the enormous girl as she walked into his room, looking timidly around.

"Naruto-kun?" she asked, fidgeting nervously as she glanced around. Naruto immediately hid behind a bowl of ramen on the floor. What was Hinata doing in his house?

"A-are you here? Naruto-kun?" she asked again, biting her lip as she walked across the room, her eyes wandering across the various items strewn across his bedroom. She gave a sigh of disappointment, propping herself down on his bed as she leaned back, yawning a little.

Naruto blinked as she watched the large girl eye his pillow strangely, before grabbing it and hugging it tight to her chest. "Mmm... Naruto-kun..." she mumbled, yawning a bit more as she began to lean backwards, her eyes drooping. Hinata gave one cute little sigh as she leaned backward onto his bed, her eyes closing as she drifted off to sleep.

The blonde boy timidly stepped out from behind the ramen bowl, walking over to one of her large feet as he listened to her breathing.

He softly put his hand on her toe, raising an eyebrow as her foot twitched. Was she ticklish?

Naruto began softly stroking his fingers across the Hyuuga's big, ticklish toes, watching as they began to curl and wiggle. Before long, he could hear little giggles coming from up on his bed. Naruto grinned, grabbing on Hinata's pant leg as he hoisted himself upwards, climbing up her leg as he listened to her slow, steady breathing. He emerged on top of his bed, inbetween the Hyuuga's outstretched legs. Naruto moved forwards, blushing as he looked at the area where Hinata's legs met. He would have to climb over.

As Naruto grabbed onto the fabric, he realized quickly that there was not much room between Hinata's pants and her sex. He could feel the heat radiating off of her womanhood as he slowly climbed upwards. He couldn't help but rub against it several time on his climb up, causing the Hyuuga girl to moan.

He finally made it on top of her body, taking a few steps forward before finding himself standing on the soft skin of her belly. Hinata twitched a little, giggling as she felt his tiny toes wiggle on her belly. She also let out a quiet moan. The boy realized immediately that Hinata's coat had slipped off, leaving her only her small shirt, which barely came down over here breasts. Naruto stepped forward, walking up her body as softly as he could, listening to the girl moan and giggle as he approached her enormous, heaving breasts.

Naruto felt the fabric of her shirt. It was silk. Way too slippery for him to climb up. He lifted up the hem of her shirt, noticing the large valley between her tits.

The boy ducked under her shirt, staying between her breasts as he reached out, using his hand to softly rub the smooth skin of her boobs as he walked along, causing the girl to gasp, giggling a little as well. Were her tits ticklish?

The journey became more complicated as Naruto kept going forward. He had long since taken off all of his clothing, the heat from her breasts was overwhelming. He barely had any room to maneuver, as her breasts her now pressed very tightly together, causing his body to press against both of them. He could hear Hinata's ragged breathing, obviously the feeling of his naked body against her breasts was arousing her, and he could see her erect nipples through the darkness. He reached out, softly stroking his fingers across the soft skin of her nipples, causing a loud giggle to escape Hinata's sleeping lips. He continued tickling her hard nipples, watching it become engorged and throbbing as his dick pressed against her soft tits.

Finally, he could see a light ahead. Naruto poked his head out from underneath the collar of Hinata's shirt, looking up at her sleeping face. He noticed that her face was a bright shade of red, and that one of her hands was now covering her crotch, rubbing it in her sleep.

Naruto crawled up on top of her face, directly on top of her chin as he moved forward, his toes stepping on to her soft lips, wiggling on them. Hinata giggled, throwing Naruto off balance as her lips parted, and Naruto swore as he lost his footing, sliding into the gaping chasm of her mouth as he hung onto her upper lip for dear life, grunting as her bottom lip closed around him, trapping his upper body against her upper lip, and his lower body inside her mouth.

Naruto gasped as he felt something wet move against his foot, beginning to giggle as Hinata's tongue moved into action. Her hot, wet tongue slid along his feet, tasting them and tickling them, causing him to shiver and giggle from the sensation. He glanced up, noticing her large nose as an idea came to mind. He had to get out of her mouth.

Her tongue slid upwards, teasing along his thighs as Naruto shivered, moaning as he hard cock stood at attention, precum dripping off of it from all the teasing. He felt the tip of her tongue touch his dangling balls, and he moaned loudly, giggling as the tip of her tongue began to tickle his sensitive balls. Her tongue slide along his throbbing cock, causing the boy to moan as he got closer to orgasm, her tongue touching the head of his cock.

Naruto grabbed a stray hair dangling near her nose, pointing the tip of the hair at her nose as he worked it forward, slipping the strand of hair into her large nostril. Hinata sniffled, her tongue seeming to work faster than ever as she registered the tickle in her sensitive nose. Naruto moved the hair farther into her giant, heaving nostril, watching as she sniffled again, her tongue twitching as it wrapped around his hard cock, causing him to cum immediately. Her tongue seemed to enjoy the taste of his cum, as it started rubbing his cock again, causing Naruto to burst out laughing as she licked his super-sensitive body, the hair working deeper into her nose as he felt her lips shift, becoming less tight around his abdomen as Hinata began sniffling wildly.

Her nostrils flared from the tickling, her large nose turning a light shade of red as her lips opened a little. "Ahhh... ahhh..." Hinata muttered, her nose quivering as Naruto tickled it more and more with the hair. Naruto was finally able to scramble out of her mouth, her lips opening wide enough to let him out.

The boy quickly climbed out her her mouth, dropping the hair as he sighed, watching her lips close again as the tickle stopped torturing her nose.

"Mmm..." Hinata sighed, before giving another big sniffle. The sniffle took Naruto by surprise, as he was resting on her upper lip. The force of the sniffle pulled him closer to her nose, dragging his feet and lower body in as he desperately grabbed onto the rim of her nostril, holding on for dear life.

Naruto began giggling madly as he felt hundreds of tiny hairs touching his lower body. The hairs moved back and forth to the rhythm of Hinata's breathing, stroking along his super-sensitive feet and cock. A few hairs tickled just under his balls, causing him to giggle like crazy as he squirm around, his feet and toes tickling the inside of Hinata's large, sensitive nostril.

Hinata began panting again, her nostrils quivering around Naruto. "N-nahh... ahhh... t-tickles... N-Naruto-kun... ahhh... you're tickling m-my nose... ahhh..." she mumbled in her sleep, the panting causing the hairs to move faster and faster along Naruto's sensitive cock, a few slipping between Naruto's cheeks to tickle his anus. The boy began rubbing his cock needily against the side of her nose as he got close to cumming, his toes wiggling wildly against the edges of her sensitive, flaring nostril as she began sniffling more, the sneeze getting bigger.

"D-ahhh! G-gonna sneeze... ahh... nose is so... t-tickly... Go-...Gonna sneeze...." Hinata mumbled, her lips opening again as her panting became faster and faster, her fingers rubbing her wet pussy in her sleep, building her orgasm. Naruto moaned and giggled, cumming again as the hairs tickled him like crazy, the feeling of his cum pushing Hinata over the edge as the sneeze became inevitable...

"Ahhh! So... snee- eee-... eeezy... Aaah... aaaaaahhhh.... AAAAAAHHH CHOOOO!" Hinata sneezed, rocketing Naruto out of her nose as she hit her orgasm simultaneously, waking up and blacking out all at once as she fell backwards, juices leaking from her pussy.

Naruto blinked, thanking his good fortune as he climbed out of the pile of clothes he'd fallen into...

You have the following choices:

1. Go looking for another girl.

*Noteb*
2. Play with Hinata some more.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mash (UN: mash16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnnie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861231-Naruto-Shrinking-Torture/cid/1328649-Hinata