*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1864249-My-Big-Wishing-Mistake/cid/2014923-Decides-to-hang-out-with-Kimberly-after-work-to
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1864249
You find a crystal that allows for one wish per person. You and a friend make your wishes.
This choice: Decides to hang out with Kimberly after work to cheer her up from lunch time.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Decides to hang out with Kimberly after work to...

    by: Hugegrllvr
I decided that I better Cheer Kimberly up after the whole lunch fiasco. She goes through a lot during the day and she really wanted me to order that crystal. Before I leave work I print out the order confirmation email and put it in my pocket. Kimberly is finishing up cleaning off her desk for the night when I get out to her desk.

"Hey want to go get a drink or something? We can go over to that karaoke bar tonight." I tell her hoping she isn't to upset about our conversation earlier.
"I would love to go out tonight. I could definitely use a drink after that bitch Jenny insulted me earlier. I swear if I could have my way I would make her my own personal slave." she exclaimed as she grabbed her purse and we headed towards the elevator.

I decided not to show Kimberly the confirmation until we were at the bar. I was holding onto the paper while she was starting to heavily drink.
"Woah slow down Kim, remember if you get too drunk, I'm going to be the one to have to carry you out of here. And we both remember how that ended last time."
She laughed at me reminding me of how I pinched a nerve in my back straining to carry her 480 pound body out of the bar. "Yeah wouldn't want little ol Max to hurt himself again."

We continued laughing and talking about everything until I decided it was time to bring the crystal back up. As soon as she heard me mention the crystal her eyes brightened up like a kid on Christmas day.

"So I was thinking about that crystal, and I decided..."I paused to keep her on the edge of her seat.
"What did you decide?!?!" she asked almost giddy with joy.

Instead of telling her with my words I pulled the paper out of my pocket and showed her the confirmation number, which also had the shipping details. It told her that the package would be there in 2 days time. She was so excited that we started thinking about what we would wish for. I told her how I would wish that I could control my body to the point that I could move individual parts as freely as I would like. She thought it was a weird wish, but she said she would wish that she could command people to do things, and even if they attempted to refuse, would do it no matter what. That way she could order the people who have been giving her a hard time for her entire life. I thought this could be dangerous and she added in that she would make sure to add in that no one could be hurt by an order. This made me feel better and we both laughed about our wishes. We continued drinking throughout the night, which lead to me to having to carry Kimberly out of the bar again. Luckily there was a nice bouncer who was willing to help me get her to the car.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hugegrllvr (UN: weightgainl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hugegrllvr has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1864249-My-Big-Wishing-Mistake/cid/2014923-Decides-to-hang-out-with-Kimberly-after-work-to