*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Susan Murphy/Ginormica
  2. Which Character?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1865058-Monsters-Versus-Aliens-Sequel/cid/1329091-Susan-MurphyGinormica
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1865058
Looks like the Monsters have been sent on another Mission. 6,400+ Views
This choice: Susan Murphy/Ginormica  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Susan Murphy/Ginormica

    by: BIG BAD WOLF is hopping
Susan sighed in satisfaction as she lay on the smooth sand, enjoying the sun rays tanning her fifty foot long body. It had taken some wheeling and dealing, and a small photo-op with a few local politicians and businessmen, but she and her friends were finally relaxing on Coco Beach. Of course, to keep the locals, and the money-spending tourists, happy, she and her friends were about half a mile away from the normal place that most people went to, and hidden from view by some cliffs- or at least, most of them were- there was no way that Butterflysaurus could keep his 250 foot height away from view. Also, Link was busy chasing some co-eds, and making up for twenty thousand, plus fifty, years of lost time- well, trying to. B.O.B., well, he wasn't causing much trouble, except for thinking that other peoples thoughts were his own, and being a little too much of a hugger.

"I hope those two are staying out of trouble," she said, as she looked at her other friend, Dr. Cockroach. Of course, the half-man half-cockroach scientist was tinkering away with something, as usual. "What are you working on this time?"

"You remember that Gallaxhar was able to shrink you down to normal size right?"

"Yes, I remember that quite well," Susan said as she turned on her side, so that she could look at her friend more easily, and tan more evenly. "He extracted the quantonium that was within my body to do it. Only problem was that my hair didn't go back to brown, plus he used the quantonium to produce clones of himself to try and take over the world. Got the element, and my abilities, back when I let the orb fall on me after I destroyed the statue that was holding it."

"Well, as you know, General Monger had his men gather the wreckage, so that the scientists back at the Base can study it, and perhaps build defenses against other potential alien threats," Dr. Cockroach said with a grin. "The good General has allowed me to work with the scientists, though I do have to let them in on anything I find out."

"And, what have you found?"

"I found out how he managed to extract the quantonium, and I've managed to replicate the process."

"How'd you replicate the process? You haven't shrunk me yet."

"No, but I did use one of the hairs that get pulled out when you brush your hair," Dr. Cockroach said, as he pulled a foot long piece of hair from one of the pockets in his lab coat. Susan leaned closer to take a better look at it- it was brown, her original hair color- that hadn't happened when Gallaxhar had shrunk her. "There is no trace of quantonium at all."

"That's just incredible," Susan said with a smile. "Of course, you do realize that I'm alright with my size now."

"Yes, and that's why I'm making some modifications to Gallaxhar's process," Dr. Cockroach said. "Muhaha!"

"Doctor."

"Oh, yes, right. Still working on that," Dr. Cockroach chuckled slightly. "Like I said, I've made some modifications- instead of extracting the quantonium, this machine will instead concentrate it, so that you will be able to shrink yourself to normal-size, or even smaller, say the size of a fly, and so that you will be able to grow to the size of Butterflysaurus."

"Um, why would you do that?"

"Well, the extra size would make you stronger. The smaller size would help you with small places," Dr. Cockroach said with a smile. "After all, spending time with your parents would be more easier if you were more normal sized, like me, Link, and B.O.B.."

"Yeah, that it would be," Susan chuckled.

"Plus, it will help you to get a new boyfriend more easily."

Susan blushed- her size had indeed put off plenty of men, though the military detail that had been with her on the few times she had had a date had done a number to a few as well, as had the sight of her friends.

"Well, I guess that would be a help there to," she said. "I mean, it's true that there are indeed those who are into big women, even those interested in giant-sized women, like macrophilias, but when they see the real thing, they tend to want to leave, and be with someone more their size."

"Also, a young woman such as yourself has certain needs and wants," the Doctor chuckled.

"Meaning?"

"Well, um, sometimes you long for a certain type of intimacy, but you're afraid of hurting someone due to your size, and I don't mean just giving someone a hug and a kiss."

"Oh, yeah, there is that," Susan said with a slight chuckle. "Been a while since I've done that, at least a few weeks before I was turned into a giantess. It was fun when me and Derick did it- though he always made sure that we both used protection. He didn't want someone to get wind of some scandal involving him- though we were engaged at the time."

"Well, if you ever feel the need, there is someone who'd be more than able to assist you with that issue."

"Are you talking about Link? He has been hitting on me more often lately, though he's been doing that with most of the other women at the base under the age of thirty."

"No, not Link, though if you wanted him I'm sure he'd be more more than willing, and able, to help you out with that. Actually, I was referring to someone else." The half-cockroach half-man then turned back to his machine, and started tinkering with it again.

"Wait, you mean, you're interested in me in that way?"

"Who else," Dr. Cockroach chuckled. "B.O.B.'s got the mind of a child, and it's not like there's any other humanoid male monsters at the base besides me and Link- and while Link sees you as a good friend, he doesn't know if it could be possible that way between you and him."

"You do know that you are old enough to be my grandfather, and then some, right?"

"It's true that I'm almost eighty years old- however, thanks to my cockroach DNA, I have the body of a thirty year old man, and I'll be honest, it does have certain urges, beyond the need to eat garbage," Dr. Cockroach turned to face Susan again. "Besides, as I've said before, and as you know for yourself, from when we first met, you can't crush a Cockroach."

"I'll have to think about that," Susan said. She then kissed one of her fingers and touched the Doctor's lips with it. "Thanks for the offer though."

"You're welcome," the Doctor said, turning back to his tinkering, trying to hide his shuffling feet by moving around the device. It wasn't a kiss, he thought. But, considering her size, it will do for now. He then licked his lips, as if he was busy thinking about something. Her saliva has an interesting taste- like a mixture of roses and slightly over-ripened apples, but even better than that.

"So, besides this shrinking device, are you working on anything else?" Susan asked.

"Well, I am working on one that can turn my body into that of a human, and allow me to change into this one if need be," the Doctor said. "It would make things more easier- I wouldn't get chased out of a place that was worried they'd be fined for health violations."

"I guess that would be good," Susan said as she laid down on her front. "Especially if you and I ever went out on a date."

The Doctor chuckled. "Very true."

Just then-
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1865058-Monsters-Versus-Aliens-Sequel/cid/1329091-Susan-MurphyGinormica