*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Little Nerd That Grew
  2. Daira's Last Gift
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866367-The-Muscle-Thief/cid/1331618-The-Little-Nerd-That-Grew
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1866367
Someone is stealing muscle!
This choice: A high school nerd  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Little Nerd That Grew

    by: Big Boy
Mike had never been what you called a big guy. Hell, he was never even called average either. No, he was always the shortest, most underdeveloped kid in school. Even the girls were taller and stronger than he was! As it wasn't enough he got pushed around by those muscle-headed jocks, but there were girls that picked on him too! But at only 5'3" and 95 lbs. wet, Mike was easy pickings.

It was another day of school, or as he liked to call it, another day of torture. Mike was struggling to carry his load of books to class when all of a sudden he felt his whole body tingle, like he had been hit by a static shock. At the same moment Brett, once of the hug football players decided to purposely bump into him, scattering all of his books.

"Watch where you're going wimp." Brett laughed and danced away to laugh some more with his friends.

Letting out a frustrated sigh, Mike began to pick up his books off the floor. "I wish I could have his muscles, then I'd teach HIM a lesson!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Big Boy (UN: reedington at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866367-The-Muscle-Thief/cid/1331618-The-Little-Nerd-That-Grew