*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Announcement
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866664-Stepmother/cid/1332953-Announcement
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1866664
Your new stepmother has a strange way of making you feel like one of her children
Chapter #1

Announcement

    by: SillyBaby
You and your father are having dinner at Joanne's house with her and her daughters. You've been having these 'family' meals once a week for the past few months. You guess your father is trying to get you used to the idea that he and Joanne are a couple.

"Stephen and I have an announcement." Joanne says once everyone is finished eating.

"I've asked Joanne to marry me." your father says.

"And I accepted." Joanne shows everyone her new diamond ring.

"What?" you ask. "You mean we are all going to live together?"

"Yes." he says. "After the wedding."

"Where?" you ask. "We only have 2 bedrooms at home."

"Here." Joanne says. "Lisa can move into Susan's room."

"Mom!" Susan complains. "She's still in diapers."

"Shh." Joanne says. "It'll only be until we find a bigger place."

"When is the wedding?" Susan asks, moving the subject back to something she can get excited about.

"In a couple of months." your father says. "It's only going to be a small thing."

"Can I help you choose a dress?" Susan asks Joanne is drawn off into excited chatter with her daughters about the details of the big day.

You have the following choices:

1. Ask your father if he need any help to prepare for the wedding

2. Roll your eyes and remain silent

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SillyBaby (UN: sillybaby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SillyBaby has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866664-Stepmother/cid/1332953-Announcement