*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/2076394-Gender
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1867724
College student finds a black orb near his apartment and becomes a goddess of perversity.
This choice: Gender  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Gender

    by: Unknown
You elect to try to change yourself back to your normal form. There's a brief series of changes, a sensation like your body's melting, and you're back - you can feel a passage underneath your testicles, but you barely care anymore.

Four hours later, you can't sleep. You don't even feel tired. Your mind is racing - no matter how you try to distract yourself, you're thinking, wildly, quickly, about transformation.
It's that damned black orb, you think.
Among your problems is that you've kept, no matter what you try, your vagina. It stays there, virtually taunting you.
You sigh and get up. If you can't beat them, join them. In an instant, you've half-transformed back, keeping your double genitals but gaining a more androgynous face and your breasts have returned. A moment of thought and you have four, a square of breasts on your torso. You remove your clothes and prepare to go to work.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You start with Morrigan.

*Noteb*
2. You continue with yourself.

*Noteb*
3. You start with someone else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/2076394-Gender