*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871710-Red-Riding-Hood-s--strange-adventure/cid/1352444-Red-continued-down-the-road-to-her-Grandmother-
by Moe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1871710
Most of us know about the children story " Little Red Riding Hood" - Have fun RPing.
This choice: Red continued down the road to her Grandmother immediately  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Red continued down the road to her Grandmother ...

    by: Moe
Red was whistling a tune and skipping down the road until she stopped to encounter a wolf. The wolf was standing up and just watching her. It had a blue jacket on and a derby hat on its head. Red stopped suddenly to see what the wolf was going to do. She did not want to try anything foolhardy at first. After all, Red did not know what the motive of the wolf was going to be first.

The sly Wolf looked at her and tried to say in a relaxed voice.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moe (UN: hawksoup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Moe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871710-Red-Riding-Hood-s--strange-adventure/cid/1352444-Red-continued-down-the-road-to-her-Grandmother-