*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Day One
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1872631-Enslaved-to-Harley-Quinn/cid/1356288-Day-One
by Raven
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1872631
Joker is dead, Harley is bored.. And decides she wants a new toy
Chapter #1

Day One

    by: Godot
You don't remember what happened. You don't remember much of anything, actually. You were just walking down the sidewalk, coming from your friend's after a particularly late party, when someone came up to your side. You got hit, hard, and tumbled to the ground. The streetlight was halfway across the block but it still managed to hit this guy's face with a little light. No, wait, it couldn't have been his actual face; it was some sort of rubber clown mask. You didn't get much time to think about it though, because the next thing you remember was getting a sack thrown over your head.

And now, here you are. You're bound, kneeling, still blinded by that rough hitch of burlap around your head. Something grabs at your hair through the bag and pulls. You grunt in pain.

"Good mooooorning sleepy head!" Someone, that someone holding your head, just spoke. She's a woman. From the sound of her voice a crazy one.

The bag is yanked off your head and you get the first glimpse of your captor. She's certainly not that clown-faced thug that clocked you over the head, but once you look over her black leather attire and smeared make-up you're not entirely sure that she's any better.

You feel like you've seen her before, though. Something about her is very familiar. Your eyes trace up and down her body, her ferocious posture, her rough edges, her..

CRACK

Your face explodes with a rush of pain and you tumble to your side. A leather boot presses against your face with enough pressure to crack a pistachio.

"Don't you ever," she growls, "ever look directly at me unless I say so. You got that, squirt?"

"Y-yes..." You manage to eek out through your pained jaws.

"Good. Now let me cover a few ground rules. I am Harley Quinn, and I am your life." she said that last part nice and slow, punctuating every word, "You exist only for my enjoyment. You will not speak unless spoken to, you will never refuse me, you will only be allowed to move when I see fit, and you will only eat if I think you've earned it. You mess this up and I'll let my boys have their way with you before dumping you in the river. Are we clear, princess?"

The thought of that horrific, muscular beast having you in this position terrifies you more than you can say. You nod as much as you can with her stomping on your head.

"Aww, ain't that precious? He's already getting the hang of things. I bet you were so smart in school..."

Harley slowly pulls her boot off your head, and then she...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Godot (UN: godot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1872631-Enslaved-to-Harley-Quinn/cid/1356288-Day-One