*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Maybe She's Born With It
  2. Options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1872804-She-Has-A-What/cid/2551416-Maybe-Shes-Born-With-It
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1872804
A collection of stories about girls with something extra down below.
This choice: Maybe She's Born With It  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Maybe She's Born With It

    by: Unknown
Elie Summers was born into this world a perfectly formed little girl but what made Ellie a little different was that along with her perfectly formed female body, she had an extra appendage ... EllIE was also born with a cock.

Now her parents loved their little girl more than the World and vowed to never change one thing about her. Ellie grew up just like any other kid, her parents did tell her to never tell anyone about her extra private piece, they told her that people would not understand or accept her if they knew.

Ellie was statin her freshman year in high school when she first saw this very nerdy boy, very skinny and short, he was most definitely a huge geek but she liked him, he was different and he only had two friends just like him.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ellie asks the geeky boy out for a date.

*Noteb*
2. Ellie started hanging out with all 3 geeky friends.

*Noteb*
3. More ideas

*Noteb*
4. More choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1872804-She-Has-A-What/cid/2551416-Maybe-Shes-Born-With-It