*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Test out your powers
  2. 3
  3. Have Your Choice of Storylines!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876371-Body-Possession/cid/2294912-Test-out-your-powers
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1876371
After the accident Mark got this new and amazing power
This choice: Reader's choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Test out your powers

    by: possess_manes
         "Levitating is one thing checked off my ghost powers list." Mark thought. As a young kid, Mark is a geek to all things paranormal. From the common ghouls to the exotic ghost stories of Cambodia, he knows it all. His room was covered by ghostly products back in the day. And every morning, he rushes to the television and watches Danny Phantom. But as the years went by, his interest dwindled. He stashed all the toys and posters in attic and placed them there for good. This experience however, sparked his once forgotten interest. "Ghost Ray!" Mark shouted. But no matter how loud he shout, no ghastly ghost lasers is coming out of his hands.

         For the past few minutes, he tried clones, ghost wail, ghost sense and other ghost powers Danny might have. Like ghost ray, none worked. Still, he gets to levitate, become intangible and invisible. But there is still one thing he forgotten though, overshadow. Overshadow is basically possession with a rehashed name. Danny did not often use it because he would solve the plot easily. Still, he got a hard feeling on his wiener when he does the ghost cartoon character overshadows someone. Only when he was a teenager when he realized that he got a fetish for "Body Possessions".

So to start testing his overshadowing properties, he first must find a host. Luckily, he lives in a suburban location with myriad of neighbors. From the houses alone, you can see who is rich and who is not. Directly in front of his house was a frat house. Before this day, he cursed how loud those delinquents next door. They think they are the kings of the world with their weekly parties and unlimited booze. The tenants inside calls him "dork" or "nerd" and many other names. With this ghost powers, he could have his revenge.

Two blocks down is the Burton Household. Harry Burton is a CEO of some company and it made them insanely rich. Just last year, they gobbled up nearby houses so that their place could expand. Their place is still a mess with the renovations and building of a large private pool. From what the rumors say, Harry's two sons are back home from their studies in London. The older one is said to be a playboy while the younger remains in the shadows.

There are still many places to go and many people to test my powers on. So should I find a host in these two places or move on to another?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. College Frathouse

2. The Burton Household

3. Go somewhere

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 possess_manes (UN: space_man2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smith1990 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876371-Body-Possession/cid/2294912-Test-out-your-powers