*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who the hell are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876923-Boyfriend-Girlfriend-ShrinkTF-Chaos/cid/1369831-Who-the-hell-are-you
by Godot
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1876923
A couple explores the world of shrinking and general transformation.
Chapter #1

Who the hell are you?

    by: Godot
Nathan is a young guy with a fetish that is very broad: he loves all shrinking and transformation-related things, for the most part. For him, it's about being controlled, and that's what makes it exciting. Forget inhibition, he just wants to be owned by his girlfriend. However...

Nicole is a submissive type, and a kind girl. She does not have a fetish for any of this, and would love to have her strong boyfriend make love to her. Pity that - that's what everyone else wants but Nathan! Not that he's unwilling to oblige.

These two are going to go through a lot of nonsense. Who are you?

You have the following choices:

1. Nathan

2. Nicole

3. Interloper! A guy who stumbles across the couple.

4. Interloper! A girl who stumbles across the couple.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Godot (UN: shanks49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Godot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876923-Boyfriend-Girlfriend-ShrinkTF-Chaos/cid/1369831-Who-the-hell-are-you