*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877800-Harry-Potter-Transformations/cid/1586189-Harry-and-Ron-decide-to-use-the-wand-on-Neville
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1877800
Harry and his friends experience muscle growth and many other transformations!
This choice: Harry and Ron decide to use the wand on Neville!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Harry and Ron decide to use the wand on Neville!

    by: John McB
"We really need to try this out!" exclaimed Ron. "Let's try it out!"

"Who should we try it out on?" asked Harry.

"How about Neville," suggested Ron. "Malfoy and his cronies have been giving him a hard time recently. Maybe a little extra strength will help his confidence." Harry liked that idea, do they he and Ron decided to wait around in the --- year boy's dormitory until Neville came in. They didn't have to wait long.

"Hey guys." aaid Neville as dejectedly as he walked in.

"Hi Neville," replied Ron. "Hey, I'm having trouble with my Herbology assignment. Could you give me a little help?" The boys face brightened at the mention of his favorite subject. One of his friends needed his help!

"Of course! What do you need help with?"

"It's this one, about the holly." Ron walked over to the table were his homework was, getting Neville to turn his back toward Harry.

"Oh, that one's easy. You just need to -" he froze mid sentence as Hary pointed the wand at him. It emitted a green light which quickly enveloped the boy. Almost instantly he began to gain muscle mass, his arms biceps selling to match his now massive calves and quads. His new pecs strained agains his shirt and the other two boys could see a six pack forming through it. It was the delts and traps that finally caused his cloths to burst, but almost instantly they began to repair themselves, adjusting to his new frame. Harry and Ron were so wrapped up in watching these changes that they didn't notice the slight change happening on his forehead. Then, as abruptly as they started, the changes ended. "- write a short description of the berries."

Ron tried to hide his amazement. "Um, thanks," he replied.

"No problem. Thanks again for helping me with the first years. Everyone wants an autograph of the boy who lived." He rolled his eyes. "Oh, Harry, you forgot this at supper today." He handed him a letter, but Harry couldn't tell who it was from. He ripped it open. The boy gasped, and then sat for a second in stunned silence.

"It's from my parents!" he finally managed to say.

"It must be nice to have a mother who writes so often," remarked Neville somberly. "I'll I've really got is my Gran. I can never tell if the rest really care about me, or just mant so of my fame. It's not worth it. I'd give anything to have gotten to meet my Mum and Dad." The three sat around in an awkward silence. "We'll, I'd better get going," said Neville. "I'll catch you later." He left the room.

"What just happened?" asked Ron.

"I'm not sure," answered Harry. "But I think we just changed more than just Neville's muscle mass." He looked in a mirror. Sure enough, there was no scar.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John McB (UN: 15nmcbride at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877800-Harry-Potter-Transformations/cid/1586189-Harry-and-Ron-decide-to-use-the-wand-on-Neville