*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ron becomes Ronda.
  2. Forbidden mischief.
  3. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877800-Harry-Potter-Transformations/cid/1871645-Ron-becomes-Ronda
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1877800
Harry and his friends experience muscle growth and many other transformations!
This choice: Took the Witch Maker potion.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ron becomes Ronda.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
"Stop playing around, Ron!" Jumping to his feet, Harry scolded. "You don't know exactly what that potion will do to anyone who drinks it!"

"I'm not that mental, Harry." Smiling, Ron replied. "I just want to look at it."

Harry frowned and took a cautious step back as Ron shook the bottle before gazing through the glass. He let out a short scream as the cork popped off and the potion sprayed out like a cola drink straight into Ron's mouth. He coughed and chocked, dropping the bottle which shattered onto the floor.

"I told you not to play with it!" Annoyed, Harry said. "Are you alright? Please tell me you didn't swallow any of that potion."

Ron winced. "Sorry Harry. I think a good portion of it went down."

Harry gave an annoyed sigh but paused as he saw Ron's face changing. "Ron. You better look in the mirror; you're changing."

"What!?"

Ron ran to a mirror and stared in horror as he watched his body shrink several inches before two round mounds formed onto his chest. "Crikey!" Stunned, he yelled. "I'm changing into a girl!"

"Calm down!" Quickly, Harry said. "We'll get you to the infirmary. Don't do anything rash!"

Ron continued to watch in a mixture of horror and bemusement as he slowly transformed into a female version of himself. He, or rather, she then turned to Harry. "This is unreal." Frightened, she said. "Maybe the wand can reverse this."

"Toying with that stuff is what got you into your feminine predicament... Ronda." Annoyed, Harry snapped. "Give me the wand and I will take you to the infirmary. I'll tell the nurse there what happened."

Ronda sighed, wondering what to do. Finally, she said, "Fine." then...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Used the wand on Harry.

2. Used the wand on herself.

*Noteb*
3. Gave up the wand.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877800-Harry-Potter-Transformations/cid/1871645-Ron-becomes-Ronda