*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877800-Harry-Potter-Transformations/cid/2784445-Harry-takes-off-his-shirt-and-flexes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1877800
Harry and his friends experience muscle growth and many other transformations!
This choice: Harry takes off his shirt and flexes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Harry takes off his shirt and flexes

    by: thothnabu
Harry wasted little time in stripping off his form fitting shirt to better admire his new body, revealing his swollen arms, large shoulders, huge pecks, and rock hard 6-pack of abs. "Oh man," Harry said while flexing his muscles, "I am definitely bigger than Malfoy now."
"You think?" Ron asked in amazement of his best friend's new body.
"I do, and I would love to find that little weasel and teach him a thing or two." Harry said, causing him to smile. "Ron, are you thinking what I am thinking?"
"Yes," said Ron, getting the message.
"Good," said Harry. "Lets go find that punk Draco Malfoy."


When Harry and Ron finally found Draco in the library, he was ...

You have the following choices:

1. The same size as before

2. Scrawnier and nerdier than before

3. Fatter than before

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thothnabu (UN: dmboone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877800-Harry-Potter-Transformations/cid/2784445-Harry-takes-off-his-shirt-and-flexes