*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877800-Harry-Potter-Transformations/cid/2755473-Harry-uses-his-wand-on-himself
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1877800
Harry and his friends experience muscle growth and many other transformations!
This choice: Harry uses his wand on himself!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Harry uses his wand on himself!

    by: Wolfali
Harry whizzed the wand at himself and BANG! An opaque light shone on Ron's face...

...but nothing happened.

Harry feared for the worst, remarking "Ron... I'm kind of worried that we've gotten the spell wrong and I might.. get big... sideways".

Whilst Harry was distracted by his delusional paranoia, a small ever growing tingling sensation started to develop within his body. All of a sudden his scrawny torso started to expand sideways, his previously empty stomach filled out with muscle, hardening and causing his size medium shirt to tighten. He not only had developed 1 pack of abs but a full blown 6 pack!

Following on from his abs, his pectorals started to gain definition before becoming juicy and strong. His torso now looked as if he was one of those muggles who was a big fan of gymnastics (or at least that's what he thinks it's called!).

Suddenly his arms started tighten, with his biceps and triceps growing and ripping his shirt. His leg muscles and calves inflation, giving off the allusion of him being taller. Along with his muscles, a more beguiling visage started to develop. Harry's jaw sharpened, becoming more chiseled, and a little stubble grew.

In order to keep up with the appearance of him always having been as strong as he is now, his clothes started to repair and fit themselves to show off his bulkier physique. Gone was the scrawny Harry who could lose a physical battle with any stronger seeker and whose ribs would show when shirtless.

"Oh my-" Harry uttered with shock as he started flexing with his clothes on in a mirror.

"What the? You're now hunkier than Cormack Maclaggen!?!?!?!??!" Ron shrieked with surprise. "I'm defo trying this now"

You have the following choices:

1. Harry uses the wand on Ron

2. Harry takes off his shirt and flexes

3. A scrawnier, nerdier Cormack walks in

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfali (UN: wolfali at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877800-Harry-Potter-Transformations/cid/2755473-Harry-uses-his-wand-on-himself