*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877800-Harry-Potter-Transformations/cid/G5QJ5VMHP-Took-the-Pet-Experience-potion
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1877800
Harry and his friends experience muscle growth and many other transformations!
This choice: Took the Pet Experience potion.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Took the Pet Experience potion.

    by: Mr. George
Ron lifted the potion bottle. Harry's mouth in his throat, afraid his friend was going to drink it. Instead, brushing the dust from the label with one hand he was able to read it.

Pet Experience
50 doses
1-4 hour duration


Popping the cork from the bottle, he cautiously sniffed the contents. "It smells kinda..." he took another sniff, "Kinda natural and outdoorsy."

Harry breathed a sigh of relief, as Ron stuck the cork back in the bottle. "Who can we ask about this?" Harry asked.

"Well, it's a potion, so.... Professor Snape." Ron answered, unable to keep a straight face.

Inspired, Harry made his own suggestion. "Professor McGonagall." Shaking his head, she'd simply impound it, and they'd never see it again.

"Hermione?" They spoke at the same time.

"Maybe Hagrid." Harry added. "He is a professor, and animals are his area of expertise."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877800-Harry-Potter-Transformations/cid/G5QJ5VMHP-Took-the-Pet-Experience-potion