*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It was a wand of muscle growth
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877800-Harry-Potter-Transformations/cid/1372833-It-was-a-wand-of-muscle-growth
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1877800
Harry and his friends experience muscle growth and many other transformations!
This choice: It was a wand of muscle growth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

It was a wand of muscle growth

    by: Moe
While drinking tea along with Ron in their room, sitting on his bed, Harry was reading the contents of the book, found along with the wand in the mysterious niche in the library. Some pages of this book really spoke about the power of the wand.

“Listen to this Ron!” Harry said, reading aloud those pages, so Ron could listen carefully. “As it seems, the wand has the power to make anyone big and muscular who is struck by its magic. Moreover, the wand can change the fabric of reality and the memory of others, so that anyone who believes that it has always been that way. Moreover, the one who is using the wand will see the change and realizes his memories remain intact. As the possessor of the wand you can also decide to keep the memories of other people unchanged, and those of the people who are hit by the wand, making them big and muscular.”

Ron was amazed by what he had heard.

“So, if you were to use the wand on someone and decide that you and I will not be affected by the alteration of reality, for the simple fact that you have the wand in hand, we would be the only ones to realize the change and we would have the memories intact!” Ron said excitedly. “Think Harry, we could use the wand on ourselves and become the champions of the school, or give a little more confidence and muscle to anyone, like Neville or Hermione. It will also help to humble out a guy like Malfoy!” said Ron enthusiastically.

Harry had to admit that the proposals were interesting to Ron. Moreover, because the wand could alter the reality and all the people's memories, Harry realizes that no one would notice when somebody became big and muscular in a few seconds because they would think that it had always been that way in the past!

The two boys were very excited to have the wand of muscle growth and they were eager to test it on someone right away! So, what do they decide to do next?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moe (UN: hawksoup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877800-Harry-Potter-Transformations/cid/1372833-It-was-a-wand-of-muscle-growth